Menu

Well... I didn't post to turn this into a witch hunt (all puns intended). I appreciate all the support. I truly do. But, that other forum isn't the point. That person over there said they were here, as did others in the first couple of pages of the thread (which is all I was willing to read). I'm not going to post on their forum. That would be pointless. So, I was thinking that there are probably plenty of people here, where I did post my request, who probably had similar thoughts. I just want them to know that who they are and what they think doesn't, in any way, change who I am and what I think.

Now, if you will excuse me for the evening ... I have 2 goats waiting in the summoning room and I've yet to polish the good ritual knives. Demons get so cranky when you're late, you know.

;)

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Oh, and speaking of goats...if memory serves, there was an interesting thread a couple of years back in which many of us signed up for our introductory kits and were promised our first goat. I have yet to receive mine. :toetap05::toetap05::toetap05:

;)

Faith

Yes! Where are the goats you promised to so many people?!?!

And can I give you a list of people I'd like you to cast your spells against? It's a really long list, so you may need your evil coven members to help you out.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Oh, and speaking of goats...if memory serves, there was an interesting thread a couple of years back in which many of us signed up for our introductory kits and were promised our first goat. I have yet to receive mine. :toetap05::toetap05::toetap05:

;)

Faith

Well my so called friend MarianNOVA never sent me the goat head in red suit she promised for me to hang above my fireplace mantle.

I need to go find that........

Well my so called friend MarianNOVA never sent me the goat head in red suit she promised for me to hang above my fireplace mantle.

I need to go find that........

Where is that woman???? :toetap05: She probably has the nerve to be taking care of that beautiful grand baby girl and her lovely daughter. :D I hope she's still doing momma bear all over the in-laws!

Faith

I'm still trying to figure that out. It seems to be to be for effect. Sometimes she can string together a perfectly normal sentence that doesn't make her sound like a hillbilly (sorry if I offended any hillbillies) and other times it's like she tries to hard to sound unintelligent.

LOL

:iagree:

dd13 says with all the spin off threads over there that perhaps they are not stirring the pot so much as stirring the cauldron.

As well she thinks Audrey's pentagram is cool (little bugger drew one on her bedroom wall last week and thinks she is going to be a witch now). She thinks many of the people over on that other thread sound as stupid as the brat down the street. She asked me how they are allowed to homeschool if they can not speak/write with proper grammar (I have told her is it illegal to speak that way, and that is why they must study grammar.)

Now, if you will excuse me for the evening ... I have 2 goats waiting in the summoning room and I've yet to polish the good ritual knives. Demons get so cranky when you're late, you know.

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: you are baaaaaaad!!!

I figured out the other forum straight away. Now my head hurts :lol:

I have an extremely important announcement to make:

For crying out loud people, if you cannot spell EASY words CORRECTLY and if you cannot write a pleasing to the eye sentence, why in the world are you homeschooling your children. Why in the heck would you go to homeschooling forums and proceed to communicate in an illiterate, annoying manner???

You make us SANE people WEEP for your children.

**** fruitnuts indeed :D

Where is that woman???? :toetap05: She probably has the nerve to be taking care of that beautiful grand baby girl and her lovely daughter. :D I hope she's still doing momma bear all over the in-laws!

Faith

She hqs been quiet here.... The Christening, her fil, kids..... Mariann is always busy.

I couldn't find that goat pic.:glare:

Your friend is lucky to have you. Stepping outside of your comfort zone to support her is wicked and hypocritical? I wish I had more wicked and hypocritical friends. :grouphug:

I am just now catching up. That is terrible. My mother prays for me all the time, and I appreciate her thinking of me. When one of my children was born with a birth defect, it actually gave me comfort to know the people in her prayer group were caring about what we were going through. I am not religious, but I would never trash anyone for praying for someone like me.

That is a very angry person. People should pray for her (I am assuming it's a her).

You know, if my mother ever needs prayers, I am coming right here to ask for them, as she is a praying person. When my MIL died, people here offered comfort and prayers. I know that would matter to her.

Edited by LibraryLover

I just want to say I am new here. And I do post on the other forum. And I did post on this particular thread. And this is what I want to say here: the op over there did not say anything about anyone asking for prayer. She asked if witches were for real and what we thought of witchcraft. Nothing about prayer. I just want to make that clear. Because I posted a scripture from the Bible. I didn't say a personal word about anyone, period. She didn't ask what we thought of you. If she had, my post would have been different. If she had said someone was asking for prayer, and she is a witch, and what did we think of that, my response would have been different. I wouldn't have quoted scripture, I would have said," That's great. I will pray." And I would have. And that would have been the end of it for me.

Audrey, I don't know you. I am sorry you were hurt. I really am. I am a Christian, and I know loving others is one of our primary calls. That and making disciples for Christ. I don't judge----that is not my job. I don't appreciate being lumped in with hypocrites, but even worse, people with bad grammar:)

Blessings to all. And Audrey, I will be joyfully praying for your friend.

Ah, a girl with a sense of humour. :)

I know many people of all different beliefs/ types homeschool and I think that is great. I don't expect everyone to think as I do. But I think my beliefs should also be honored.

And which beliefs are those, Ducky? PM me if you'd prefer, but don't think of claiming to be a victimized Christian being oppressed by the evil atheist majority, because the majority here aren't atheists. ;)

Rosie

Edited by Rosie_0801

I do understand she said something about prayer later in the thread, Nukeswife. I was talking about the op. Obviously I couldn't miss it when I went back and looked. I posted before that.

I am not a trouble maker, here or there. I feel badly that I may have hurt a person when that was never my intention. I was talking about my beliefs, not about a person. I can only speak for myself.

I know many people of all different beliefs/ types homeschool and I think that is great. I don't expect everyone to think as I do. But I think my beliefs should also be honored.

There are some very rude people over there. Maybe here, too. I don't know yet. But I don't call them out. And I know you sometimes feel judged and such. But not by me. I have never been anything but respectful of your beliefs, because I feel you respect mine.

Anyway, that is all. Look forward to conversing with you on other subjects:)

Welcome! I completely understand (having read the thread and all its rather sad spinoffs) that you did not have the whole picture. I hope you find this as wonderful a place as I have. Looking back, my original entrance to these forums was a bit bumpy. It was right in the middle of a major troll with a piercing fetish, although I didn't know it was a troll and thought all these wonderful ladies were being mean. :D I have learned a lot since then.

One of the things that was so incredibly sad for me was the statement that, "There is no such thing as good witch." It doesn't matter if the poster "believes" that to be the case...it is cruel...but others came along and defended her right to voice her "opinion"...even though she gave it as a factual statement.

I almost signed up to say....well, technically there is no such thing as a good christian. Heck, Jesus wouldn't even allow himself to be called good. But...meh, not worth it in the long run. ;)

Take care! and I do hope we see you around. :D

Guest DebBell

I do have a great sense of humor, thanks for noticing. And I was talking about my being put in with people who answered in a nasty manor, not for what I had posted myself. That's all. I don't feel persecuted against for my beliefs. Thanks:)

Audrey - I am so very sorry people have nothing better to do than hurt you. I am one who offered up prayers for Jackie on your other thread. And I will continue to pray for her. You are a good friend.

Signed,

Blissfully ignorant of the existence of any message board where aforementioned hateful threads would be permitted.

One of the things that was so incredibly sad for me was the statement that, "There is no such thing as good witch." It doesn't matter if the poster "believes" that to be the case...it is cruel...but others came along and defended her right to voice her "opinion"...even though she gave it as a factual statement.

I almost signed up to say....well, technically there is no such thing as a good christian. Heck, Jesus wouldn't even allow himself to be called good. But...meh, not worth it in the long run. ;)

Right. It's a bit much to judge someone you've never actually met with "good" or "bad" labels.

Besides... haven't they seen The Wizard of Oz?? I mean, geez... it's very clear that Glinda is a good witch and the others are bad. There's a clear dichotomy. :D So there. :tongue_smilie: