Menu

Have you seen this? Real life anime girl

This is just crazy. And can you imagine how long it would take to paint all that crud and take it off every night? Yikes. And there's another girl calling herself the human Barbie. I mean to each her own, but they are pretty young and obviously had operations. I hope this is never going to become some sort of trend. They don't even look real but they are. I don't know what the proper word is. Creepy comes to mind.

ANIME

and here

It probably takes a few hours to get ready and 'into character'.

This is performance art taken to the extreme. I wonder whether these girls can still seperate themselves from the persona.

That they make permanent changes to their bodies is what's disturbing, but is it more so than other types of cosmetic surgery that girls have to fit into what they think is an ideal image?

The human Barbie isn't the first person going for that look. There was one out in LA about a decade ago. She was in her 50 and having lots of cosmetic surgery to create the look.

The anime chick is rather... interesting. I wonder how often she gets into that persona.

The human Barbie isn't the first person going for that look. There was one out in LA about a decade ago. She was in her 50 and having lots of cosmetic surgery to create the look.

The anime chick is rather... interesting. I wonder how often she gets into that persona.

I think I've seen a woman like that on a talk show or something.

These girls literally DO look like dolls.

How do their legs look like that? I mean, I understand the anime makeup and I understand enhancement surgeries, but the one where you can see their legs - how do their legs look like that? :confused:

How do their legs look like that? I mean, I understand the anime makeup and I understand enhancement surgeries, but the one where you can see their legs - how do their legs look like that? :confused:

I know. And I have some Polish/Ukranian friends that when younger were VERY stick legged. But not that extreme. Serious lipo?

I'm not sure that the anime girl has had surgery. Watch the makeup tutorial; her eyes are not nearly as big as they seem. At about 28 seconds, you can see one eye 'done' and the other normal. There is white makeup all around here eyes to make them appear bigger, then she puts the eyeliner and such around that. It is a pretty convincing illusion, going by that picture!

I don't know if the tutorial addresses the tiny waist or not, but she looks like she is naturally small, and definitely dresses to enhance that. Let's hope it is mostly makeup and clothing!

I think there's some Photoshop involved, at least in some of them. The one where she's standing in the field with 'Barbie', I'm almost sure of it. They don't look that freakishly long and skinny in some of her other pictures.

I think the whole thing is just sad. WHO or WHAT is she trying to attract with this look?

Edited by LemonPie

On the "Official" FB page for the anime girl where you can watch the video of her making up ONE eye, you can see how amazing the make up techniques are. Her nose is wider than the full face done up would make you think. It's an impressive use of light and shadow.

That said, I kind of flashed to the National Geographic "Taboo" episode about corsetting:

(NSFK? it does show a woman tightening up her corset)

Under 90 pounds??? :ohmy:

Maybe she's only 4 ft tall? :tongue_smilie:

At first glance, I thought, 'Oh that's kind of cool what make up can do.' But the more you look at the pictures, the creepier and more disturbing it gets. The face looks so soulless. Like a live mannequin. *shudder*

I think there's some Photoshop involved, at least in some of them. The one where she's standing in the field with 'Barbie', I'm almost sure of it. They don't look that freakishly long and skinny in some of her other pictures.

:iagree:

The legs are definitely photoshopped, or there was some very serious and weird surgery involved there, because real legs simply don't have those proportions. The bone lengths are wrong.

I don't know about Anime girl, but Barbie has definitely gone under the knife. You can do incredible things with makeup, but if nothing else, Barbie has gigantic implants.

Edited by Catwoman

The legs are definitely photoshopped, or there was some very serious and weird surgery involved there, because real legs simply don't have those proportions. The bone lengths are wrong.

I don't know about Anime girl, but Barbie has definitely gone under the knife. You can do incredible things with makeup, but if nothing else, Barbie has gigantic implants.

I think part of the illusion of the legs is due to the shoes and socks. Also the angle of the photo is really causing their legs to look extended.

I know a guy with legs at least that skinny, by the way. In his case, he's gluten intolerant, and it looks as though his body has trouble processing nutrients.

The corsetting reminds me of Dita Von Teese, who has been around for years and years -- wasn't she on some tv show recently?

BTW, this isn't any more weird than the guy who's trying to turn himself into a cat by having whiskers implanted, his upper lip split, nose flattened, tatoos, etc.

I don't see anything unusual about her legs. I have very long, naturally thin legs and when I have been that thin, that is what they look like. It's been a few years, though. ;) Her waist, now that is another story.

I don't see anything unusual about her legs. I have very long, naturally thin legs and when I have been that thin, that is what they look like. It's been a few years, though. ;) Her waist, now that is another story.

I was just thinking that the lower legs looked disproportionately long, and I also thought that the Barbie's legs looked shorter in other photos. (I could be wrong, though!)

BTW, this isn't any more weird than the guy who's trying to turn himself into a cat by having whiskers implanted, his upper lip split, nose flattened, tatoos, etc.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I haven't seen Cat Dude, but I'm already willing to bet that he's way weirder than Anime Girl. At least Anime Girl looks human once she takes off the makeup and removes the contact lenses.

I was just thinking that the lower legs looked disproportionately long, and I also thought that the Barbie's legs looked shorter in other photos. (I could be wrong, though!)

I do think that is because of her socks/shoes being the same color. She is really quite talented, I am impressed! :tongue_smilie:

I do think that is because of her socks/shoes being the same color.

You're probably right. The shoes and socks thing makes sense, and then the camera angle distorted their leg length a bit more, so that's probably why they look like their legs are so long in proportion to the rest of their bodies.

They're certainly talented with their makeup, but I have to admit that the contact lenses creep me out a little -- and they looked weirder on the Anime Girl before she applied the makeup, because she looked human... but not. :tongue_smilie: