Menu

Isn't this woman GORGEOUS?

She is beautiful...and for the right amount of money, you CAN look like her in your 80's (because that is definitely NOT au natural). ;)

I've read about her before. She says she's never had any surgeries and looking at her pics I believe her... she is wearing a ton of makeup in that picture though!

If she has had surgery it's nothing heavy duty. Those cheekbones are the real thing.

The funny thing about her is that in her younger years she was pretty but not especially gorgeous. She actually looks better as an older lady!

LOL! Well, I'm trying to pull it off. I, frankly, think that as women age they should let their hair do the same. I have seen many ghoulish looking women with wrinkly skin sporting jet black hair or rust red hair - blech! If it looks natural during that in-between phase (not young, but not too old) that's fine. It is just when you can look and say, "That is definitely colored", then it's time to let go and go natural, IMO :) There are ladies I've known for 20 years who have not changed their hairstyle or color. I could not do that - I love change :)

I think the key is to pick a style for your hair that looks good on your face :) And as your face ages and changes, your hairstyle should as well.

FWIW, I have had lots of compliments on my hair. It's still in the "getting grey" stage.

LOL! Well, I'm trying to pull it off. I, frankly, think that as women age they should let their hair do the same. I have seen many ghoulish looking women with wrinkly skin sporting jet black hair or rust red hair - blech! If it looks natural during that in-between phase (not young, but not too old) that's fine. It is just when you can look and say, "That is definitely colored", then it's time to let go and go natural, IMO :) There are ladies I've known for 20 years who have not changed their hairstyle or color. I could not do that - I love change :)

I think the key is to pick a style for your hair that looks good on your face :) And as your face ages and changes, your hairstyle should as well.

FWIW, I have had lots of compliments on my hair. It's still in the "getting grey" stage.

thank you for this....

I am not sure about that.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2012/07/27/carmen-dell-orefice-plastic-surgery---model-age-81

I've read about her before. She says she's never had any surgeries and looking at her pics I believe her... she is wearing a ton of makeup in that picture though!

If she has had surgery it's nothing heavy duty. Those cheekbones are the real thing.

The funny thing about her is that in her younger years she was pretty but not especially gorgeous. She actually looks better as an older lady!

http://shine.yahoo.com/the-thread-style-crush/carmen-dellorefice-81-fashion-weeks-oldest-runway-model-220400722.html#

I really enjoyed this article about carmen dellorefice. She's in her 80s and still a runway model. I hope that I can be as beautiful in my senior years.

I saw that yesterday. If only I could look like that in my 80s!