Menu

Weekly Reports

AudreyTN

here is mine. I think it will be in my signature. If not I will be replying again in a minute.

- I didn't have a signature when I first posted. Now I do. wonder if it will add it to an edited post, otherwise you can get my blog from here My Weekly Report

And in case you don't read the whole long tragic thing - we finally did math for the first time in months and we did Latin for the first time ever. It was a good week.

here is mine. I think it will be in my signature. If not I will be replying again in a minute.

Karen,

You won't need to post again. Your signature will auto update when you enter it. :D

I don't have a blog, so:

We had a great week till today. Dh is working overtime, our washer died last Friday (and was repaired today), and so dh told me to take the day off to do laundry.

We got 4 solid days in, so I am happy.

Heather

I will try to have one up by Monday... I worked this week and we are still finishing a few things. Im so glad someone posted this link on the old board!

Are we still going to be able to play WW??:(:confused:

My first post is also up at The heart of thematter if any one wants to come by for a visit... I have a link to it on my blog. *?*

Lisawa

Who is not used to this forum and can see it will take a bit...

Koinonia Academy