• I use a sponge
    • I use a pouf
    • I use a loofah
    • I use my bare hands
    • I use a clean/new applicator each time
    • I use a clean/new applicator at least weekly
    • I go loner than a week before using a clean/new applicator

Bar soap/body wash/other?

Washcloth/sponge/pouf/loofah/your bare hands/other?

How often do you use a clean or new applicator?

There wasn't room for other on the poll! And "loner" on the last choice should be "longer."

Edited by kebg11

I have a pouf and bodywash in the shower which I'll use about once a week for a good exfoliating scrub on my legs, arms, back. Most days I just grab the bar of soap and use my hands to wash. Yep I'm a cavewoman that way. LOL

ETA: While I don't get new hands daily (I'm assuming that you mean washcloth/pouf/sponge/hands when saying applicator) but I will throw the pouf in the wash every week to 10 days or I'll toss it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

I think she means the washcloth/sponge, etc.

Oh, well, in that case, I get a clean washcloth for every shower. I bought one of those big bundles of white washcloths from Sam's or some such place, and we all just get clean ones for each bath/shower.

Soap or bodywash

Washcloth, pouf, barehand

Longer than a week for a pouf (I rinse it really well between uses, and only I use it). Washcloths are daily use only.

Edited by Tap, tap, tap

I think she means the washcloth/sponge, etc.

Well, you are a bright one. :D

Sorry, yes, I didn't know how else to refer en masse to what you use to put the cleansing agent on your body so I chose applicator.

:lol: All I could think of was....tampon.....:confused: (in which case...yeah, I'd use a clean new one each time). But, that didn't really make sense. :lol:

I only use Dr Bronner (unscented) on the important parts. ;)

I also use a face cleaner with a hot cloth (Liz Earl).

Other than that, I don't use soap or wash my skin. I do shave my legs and underarms... that's got to count for something?! :tongue_smilie: I usually take 2 short showers a day (mostly for my achy bones and spinning mind).

If I've done something to get very dirty I'll use a wash cloth and a liquid soap my girlfriend brings me from Europe (she swears they're better quality). But, this rarely happens.

Sometimes I wonder if this is weird or gross. But the proof is in the pudding! I'm clean, smell nice, and my skin is very soft.

Edited by helena

I use my bare hands and no soap. Yes, I wash my hands before eating, cooking, examining people, and (given how filthy where I work is) before AND after using the bathroom at work (most people do). However, for my body, I wash my hair with shampoo and that is it. For decades. If I have actual DIRT on my shins or forearms, I use shampoo on them, but everything else just gets a daily rinse. No one has complained.

I use either soap or body wash. I usually use one of those puffy things, but have a loofah for knees, arms and neck. I wash these, after each use, while still in the shower and hang them to dry. If they become haggard, they get tossed.

I started making my own body scrub, so I use that. I keep it in a mason jar in the shower. I use my hands and one scoop concentrating on my legs because after I shave I have MAD ITCHING DISORDER :lol: . Though I have to say it is worlds better after I stopped using anything store bought.

I use facial wash and a washcloth on my face. I use a pouf and body wash for everything else. If I've been walking around outside and barefoot, then I'll use a washcloth on my feet before I go to bed. I use a clean washcloth on my face every day. I wash my pouf about once a week.

So, I voted multiple times.