Menu

I've lost weight!!

About 16 lbs in the past month. No more sugar, very little starches, and lots of water enhancers. And Glucerna for a meal daily!!! On the wagon too.

But right now I want some grits with cheese. Or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on Wonder bread. Or Boston Creme Pie.......

About 16 lbs in the past month. No more sugar, very little starches, and lots of water enhancers. And Glucerna for a meal daily!!! On the wagon too.

But right now I want some grits with cheese. Or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on Wonder bread. Or Boston Creme Pie.......

:hurray:

Try not to give in. We need you around to kick us in the pants. :D

Congrats! What a great feeling! Kicking my sugar habit was one of the hardest- but the best- things I have ever done! I remember hitting a wall at about 3 weeks and wanting to eat anything with sugar!!!! But once I got through that my sugar cravings seemed to disappear:) Best of luck on perseverance and continued success!

Congratulations! That's inspiring!

I lost several pounds just before my wedding in the same way....very little sugar and other white stuff, very little alcohol (I can't remember any, but surely I had a glass of wine now and then) and a little more exercise. That's it. Nothing magical.

I went completely off the wagon in every imaginable way during my wedding and honeymoon 3 weeks ago and, well......let's just say I need to get directly back on! I'm doing it now, thanks to you, staring today. I appreciate the post.