Menu

Weekly Report 3.16.12

What a fun thread! I'm tempted to participate, especially because I recently started recording our weekly highlights on my blog. Are there any requirements to be involved? At the very least, I'll watch for these threads from now on and enjoy reading about what everyone is up to!

Melissa :)

Here's mine. It was interrupted with a doctor's appointment, a temporarily handicapped Pigby and cranky toddlers. Still feeling pretty good about myself anyway and trying not to beat myself up for making mistakes. This year is all about finding what does and does not work for us.

What a fun thread! I'm tempted to participate, especially because I recently started recording our weekly highlights on my blog. Are there any requirements to be involved? At the very least, I'll watch for these threads from now on and enjoy reading about what everyone is up to!

Melissa :)

I don't think there are any requirements. If there are, I don't know about them. I just jumped in because it looked like fun and haven't been kicked out. :D Please join in; the more the merrier!