Menu

OK people

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you asked; you use a lot of ............ frequently in your thread titles. So does Joanne, and either DeniseMomof4 or MariannNOVA; I get those two confused some times.

:leaving:

:D

LOL! I do too. Well, more so in the post itself than the title, but..... :)

Well, since you asked; you use a lot of ............ frequently in your thread titles. So does Joanne, and either DeniseMomof4 or MariannNOVA; I get those two confused some times.

Oh my heck! I also confuse Mariann and Denise and I have no idea why:confused:

Oh! And I've already teased Rosie about it once tonight, but I'll add it here, too. She suggests a visit to the chiropractor for many various ailments. :D

(Hi Rosie! :tongue_smilie: BTW, I'm just ribbing you. I do agree that a good chiro can do heaps for a person.)

Well, at least I feel better now, LOL. I don't know why I do it, either! I think they're the only two regular posters that I confuse.

I confuse a lot of the Melissa names. There's just so many!!!:willy_nilly: I also confuse Jean in Newcastle with.......I can't remember who, but if I saw their avatar it would help me remember. I also confuse WendyK and DawnM :svengo:I'm pretty sure I only pay attention to the shape of the avatar and the picture. Oh heck, if someone changes a picture on me it takes me FOREVER to realize it is the same person as "so and so with the one picture."

I also confuse Jean in Newcastle with.......I can't remember who, but if I saw their avatar it would help me remember.

I confuse her with LauraGB! They are the only two that really give me trouble ~ as far as avatars and names go.

I confuse her with LauraGB! They are the only two that really give me trouble ~ as far as avatars and names go.

YES!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! Jean and Laura plus Denise and Mariann. And all the Melissas (to put an apostrophe or to not put an apostrophe. It doesn't look right without one, but I'd hate to kill a kitten). That's it :lol:

Here is something interesting....... (... are for you Remudamom)

One night we were discussing the "friend" section of the board and I commented I had none. :glare:

So, out of pity Jean in Newcastle, Parrothead and Judomom "friended" me but.... (and here comes the interesting part) I find that I usually agree with them! --- You know..... like friends do.

Lara

One night we were discussing the "friend" section of the board and I commented I had none. :glare:

So, out of pity Jean in Newcastle, Parrothead and Judomom "friended" me but.... (and here comes the interesting part) I find that I usually agree with them! --- You know..... like friends do.

Lara

Just sent you a friend request. Not out of pity!!!!!!

Alright, I'm changing the subject here............... (notice the........whatever they are) Does anyone here have a cat that smells bad? I'm talking...............(whispering..........farty smelling?)

When my boys notice, it's bad. And believe me, they've noticed.

Alright, I'm changing the subject here............... (notice the........whatever they are) Does anyone here have a cat that smells bad? I'm talking...............(whispering..........farty smelling?)

When my boys notice, it's bad. And believe me, they've noticed.

You know boys.... Are they guilty and shifting blame??

Lara

It was not out of pity. I "friend" people that I feel friendly toward.:001_smile:

My thoughts exactly.

I can't sleep either - and I need to be up EARLY in the morning too.

Ugh. Most mornings I can sleep in. It's a well known secret that my kids are grown and I'm not a homeschooler anymore. I do have to fix breakfast for the crew around 9:30- 10:00..................................so I'm a lazy butt.

Oh my heck! I also confuse Mariann and Denise and I have no idea why:confused:

Well, at least I feel better now, LOL. I don't know why I do it, either! I think they're the only two regular posters that I confuse.

I use tons of these.......in my titles........I also write the WORST titles imaginable. Ineed to take a class in writing good thread titles.

I think that's funny that people confuse me and denise -- I am flattered to be confused with Denise. I hope she feels the same.............:confused:

Rough Collie: I hope you are feeling better. And......get to bed, you need your rest.:glare:

ETA: I have killed this thread. Big surprise.

Edited by MariannNOVA

Ugh. Most mornings I can sleep in. It's a well known secret that my kids are grown and I'm not a homeschooler anymore. I do have to fix breakfast for the crew around 9:30- 10:00..................................so I'm a lazy butt.

Normally that's about when I'm waking up - between 9am and noon. But I promised DD I would take her to Morgan's Wonderland tomorrow so she could see an exotic animal show. :glare:

I should be in bed, but I cannot go to sleep, even though Thursdays are the days the children go to a public school enrichment program.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get together with Pencil Pusher (barring no unforseen event--- we have cancelled at least twice in the last few weeks).

Since I do not see 20 inches of snow in the forcast, none of my children are sick, the van is running well..... we may actually have a green light--- in other words, I will have to get up early enough to put on makeup!

Lara

YES!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! Jean and Laura plus Denise and Mariann. And all the Melissas (to put an apostrophe or to not put an apostrophe. It doesn't look right without one, but I'd hate to kill a kitten). That's it :lol:

No apo is correct since you are using it as plural. :D All kittens are safe for now and Mrs. Mungo is happy.

Sleep is eluding me, even though we have to get up early for a play. Anyone have Draw Something on their phone? My username is mrsmungo.

Ooh, DH and I have been playing that constantly the past few days! I'll add you tomorrow (probably too late to start a game with you tonight, huh?)