Menu

OK people

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use tons of these.......in my titles........I also write the WORST titles imaginable. Ineed to take a class in writing good thread titles.

I think that's funny that people confuse me and denise -- I am flattered to be confused with Denise. I hope she feels the same.............:confused:

Rough Collie: I hope you are feeling better. And......get to bed, you need your rest.:glare:

ETA: I have killed this thread. Big surprise.

I am absolutely SHOCKED that so many confuse the two of us! Of course I am flattered! i was embarrassed for you, though. You always post with grace, seemingly planning out just the right thing to say, using perfect grammar..........

Me? :blink::blush:

i use these a lot...............

Well, since you asked; you use a lot of ............ frequently in your thread titles. So does Joanne, and either DeniseMomof4 or MariannNOVA; I get those two confused some times.

:leaving:

:D

I do too but it is because there is frequently not enough room to put the entire sentence or question in the title.

I should be in bed, but I cannot go to sleep, even though Thursdays are the days the children go to a public school enrichment program.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get together with Pencil Pusher (barring no unforseen event--- we have cancelled at least twice in the last few weeks).

Since I do not see 20 inches of snow in the forcast, none of my children are sick, the van is running well..... we may actually have a green light--- in other words, I will have to get up early enough to put on makeup!

Lara

Will you tell pencil pusher that we miss her here? I know there was 'stuff'; but she has a lot of friends here.

I notice something about a board member. Her name is ~AprilMay~. :seeya: She always uses Century Gothic font in the color purple. :D It's just her thang. :tongue_smilie: She also uses tons of dots too............and she loves, loves, loves those smileys (they are just so darn cute!). :001_wub: She often starts her posts by saying....."So,"....or "So, anyway,"......which apparently Sahamamama loathes. :001_smile: A lot of times she thinks she's really funny but mostly nobody else does. :blush: I think her sense of humor is a little.......off. :001_rolleyes: She seems to kill a lot of threads too (as well as many, many little kittens). I'll stop now because I reached the smiley limit.

I notice something about a board member. Her name is ~AprilMay~. :seeya: She always uses Century Gothic font in the color purple. :D It's just her thang. :tongue_smilie: She also uses tons of dots too............and she loves, loves, loves those smileys (they are just so darn cute!). :001_wub: She often starts her posts by saying....."So,"....or "So, anyway,"......which apparently Sahamamama loathes. :001_smile: A lot of times she thinks she's really funny but mostly nobody else does. :blush: I think her sense of humor is a little.......off. :001_rolleyes: She seems to kill a lot of threads too (as well as many, many little kittens). I'll stop now because I reached the smiley limit.

Haha!! I start a lot of threads with "so" too.

Alright, I'm changing the subject here............... (notice the........whatever they are) Does anyone here have a cat that smells bad? I'm talking...............(whispering..........farty smelling?)

I have a funky smelling cat.

She doesn't clean herself like most cats, resulting in a kind of cheesy foot smell.

Very strange. I thought all cats were clean freaks.

Hilarious!!! I can't use a smiley because you exceeded the maximum.

I notice when people change their avatar, then it bugs me because I can't remember what it was before. I've almost PMd a few people.

In my posts I love commas, (), and ....

I did have someone (friend) <---see there it is...point out I used "just" a lot in my postings a long time ago. So now I jokingly tell ds they can put Paula the Just on my headstone.

I am absolutely SHOCKED that so many confuse the two of us! Of course I am flattered! i was embarrassed for you, though. You always post with grace, seemingly planning out just the right thing to say, using perfect grammar..........

Me? :blink::blush:

i use these a lot...............

:seeya:Hi, Denise!!!!

I think it's so funny that they confuse us!!!!! And, thank you for your kind words -- I think that you post the same way.

I am always concerned about saying something that is NOT PC, and starting a brouhaha (which having done once, I do not ever wish to do again :glare:).

....(there are THOSE again) I typically put in something about 'please do not turn this into a 'whatever'-bashing -- just PM me and shred me privately.

I used to post everything in Blue Comic Sans -- I don't anymore --

Oh, and I can find emoticons/etc for almost every situation.

I didn't fall asleep till 4am -- Woke at 9am. Starting Primal Blueprint Eating today.:D

Whoa! Whoa! CUT!!!

(Waving arms and raising voice just a tad......)

I, yes, me.... am.... the self-proclaimed..... Queen of Dots!

Have been for years.....

But.... those of you who caught on and followed suit.... are in great company, right? Here is your official welcome into my court.....

(lol)(I'm SO not interested in relinquishing my crown... Do not attempt to overthrow me....)

Will you tell pencil pusher that we miss her here? I know there was 'stuff'; but she has a lot of friends here.

:iagree: I always enjoyed her posts. I hope she is doing well.

There are TWO Rivkas? How did I miss this?

Oh, and I don't have a cat right now, but my dog has the most atrocious belches. She wolfs her dinner every night, then runs in and jumps up next to me on the sofa just in time to belch. Every.night! Dh says she is telling me how much she liked her dinner. :glare:

:seeya:Hi, Denise!!!!

I think it's so funny that they confuse us!!!!! And, thank you for your kind words -- I think that you post the same way.

I am always concerned about saying something that is NOT PC, and starting a brouhaha (which having done once, I do not ever wish to do again :glare:).

....(there are THOSE again) I typically put in something about 'please do not turn this into a 'whatever'-bashing -- just PM me and shred me privately.

I used to post everything in Blue Comic Sans -- I don't anymore --

Oh, and I can find emoticons/etc for almost every situation.

I didn't fall asleep till 4am -- Woke at 9am. Starting Primal Blueprint Eating today.:D

I can NOT imagine you starting a brouhaha ever! I have twice now. Totally unintentionally.:glare:

I envy your ability to find the PERFECT emoticon for everything!!!!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

It took me over a year to realize that Elegantlion meant "Elegant Lion" and wasn't Egantlian (which is how I was pronouncing it in my head for some reason). I always wondered what the heck an egantlian was.

Oh, me to!!!! I felt so silly when I realized she was an Elegant Lion!!! :001_smile:

I can NOT imagine you starting a brouhaha ever! I have twice now. Totally unintentionally.:glare:

I envy your ability to find the PERFECT emoticon for everything!!!!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I happen to love your brouhahas. They are always intellectually and emotionally stimulating. :grouphug:

Faithe

I notice something about a board member. Her name is ~AprilMay~. :seeya: She always uses Century Gothic font in the color purple. It's just her thang. :tongue_smilie: She also uses tons of dots too............and she loves, loves, loves those smileys (they are just so darn cute!). :001_wub: She often starts her posts by saying....."So,"....or "So, anyway,"......which apparently Sahamamama loathes. :001_smile: A lot of times she thinks she's really funny but mostly nobody else does. :blush: I think her sense of humor is a little.......off. :001_rolleyes: She seems to kill a lot of threads too (as well as many, many little kittens). I'll stop now because I reached the smiley limit.

Oh curses! Why didn't I think of you and your purple ways?!?! I've totally noticed that! And I think you're funny. You had me literally LOL last night when you kept posting during American Idol. I think I've done the same thing on FB when Castle is on.

I notice when people change their avatar, then it bugs me because I can't remember what it was before. I've almost PMd a few people.

Ok well I wasn't going to point you out, but since you brought it up....you're totally one of the people who confuse me when you change avatars!!!!!! :lol: You and WendyK

Alright, I'm changing the subject here............... (notice the........whatever they are) Does anyone here have a cat that smells bad? I'm talking...............(whispering..........farty smelling?)

When my boys notice, it's bad. And believe me, they've noticed.

My cat used to have a sweetish, clove-y smell way back when we fed her regular, cheap cat food. After we switched to a raw diet, she lost the smell.

Hilarious!!! I can't use a smiley because you exceeded the maximum.

In my posts I love commas, (), and ....

I did have someone (friend) <---see there it is...point out I used "just" a lot in my postings a long time ago. So now I jokingly tell ds they can put Paula the Just on my headstone.

:iagree: about the changing of the avatars. It totally throws me off. That's one good thing about me....I'm stickin' with my pic (a mama bear in her pink slippers at the computer drinking hot chocolate is definitely me :001_smile: ). I just wish I was smart enough to have chosen the name ~MamaBear~ or something.

Oh curses! Why didn't I think of you and your purple ways?!?! I've totally noticed that! And I think you're funny. You had me literally LOL last night when you kept posting during American Idol. I think I've done the same thing on FB when Castle is on.

Awww.....go on. :blush: One thing about the purple.....I can scroll through a thread really fast to see if anyone quoted me. :001_smile:

Edited by ~AprilMay~

I know I have mentioned here that I have Memory problems. Probably have done so a million times.

I swear Bikebookbread used to have the avatar Remudamom now does. Is this true?

It is funny how we remember the silliest things. At least I do.:tongue_smilie:

I think so. Also, there is someone who has a horse avatar that looks very much like the pic in Remudamom's siggy, but I can't remember who it is. It always confuses me when I see the avatar though.

I think so. Also, there is someone who has a horse avatar that looks very much like the pic in Remudamom's siggy, but I can't remember who it is. It always confuses me when I see the avatar though.

Me too! ALWAYS confuse her with Remudamom! I am drawing a blank on the name but I remember her pretty face and brown hair.:001_smile:

ETA: Countrygirl2. I just did a search for "horse" and found her. ;). I always enjoy her posts.

Edited by Denisemomof4

You can always count on Heather in NC to ask deep questions that have a lot of potential for a serious diversity of opinions.

You can always count on Spy Car and pqr to stir things up a bit but usually in totally different directions.

Rosie almost always throws an amusing twist in her posts.

That's just a few off the top of my head. I could probably think of something for everyone on the first two pages of posters listed by post count.

Here's one............... 8)

I've noticed that Audrey and I agree on a lot of things. Given our very different religious background that probably should scare the crap out of both of us. ( another 8) )

Nah. That doesn't scare me. Similar perspective, different angles of view. :001_smile: It's all cool.

this is a fun thread for newbies (such as myself) to read & get to know you guys.

I look forward to the day when I'm (gasp! is it possible??) well known enough to have someone remember something about me; I seriously need to stop lurking and just jump on in.....

Absolutely! No one can get to knkow you if you are being a wall flower on the board. Keep joining in!

Hmm.

Mrs. Mungo always gives very wise advice, imo.

Spycar always makes me laugh in a "it's funny because it's true" sort of way.

Ellie really, really dislikes virtual public schools. :tongue_smilie:

I don't think I've ever seen Audrey's feathers get ruffled over anything- wish I had her ability to not work myself up about stuff.

I'm sure there's more, but I need to go get my banana bread out of the oven and, you know, eat it. :D

:iagree: about the changing of the avatars. It totally throws me off. That's one good thing about me....I'm stickin' with my pic (a mama bear in her pink slippers at the computer drinking hot chocolate is definitely me :001_smile: ). I just wish I was smart enough to have chosen the name ~MamaBear~ or something.

Awww.....go on. :blush: One thing about the purple.....I can scroll through a thread really fast to see if anyone quoted me. :001_smile:

Well you are the only one allowed to change her pic, since you are the only one who is purple. :) BTW if we ever meet in real life I except you to have purple skin, or at the very least purple hair.

It took me over a year to realize that Elegantlion meant "Elegant Lion" and wasn't Egantlian (which is how I was pronouncing it in my head for some reason). I always wondered what the heck an egantlian was.

:lol: How funny. It's probably French, my graceful alter ego.

Oh, me to!!!! I felt so silly when I realized she was an Elegant Lion!!! :001_smile:

Cool thread.

I get elegantlion and another lioness mixed up....can't recall who it is at the moment!!!

:lol:

Ok well I wasn't going to point you out, but since you brought it up....you're totally one of the people who confuse me when you change avatars!!!!!! :lol: You and WendyK

Guilty. I try to channel the vibe of my new avatar while teaching, especially math. :ack2:

this is a fun thread for newbies (such as myself) to read & get to know you guys.

I look forward to the day when I'm (gasp! is it possible??) well known enough to have someone remember something about me; I seriously need to stop lurking and just jump on in.....

I always remember your posts, because you live someplace exotic sounding.

I went to the list of posters by count and I definitely think of something specific when I see each of those names.

My first thoughts of people is in no way meant to cover 'all' I think about them..

Jean has a lot of health problems.

Mrs. Mungo likes Mikes

WendyK is an atheist but not rabid. (now I am second guessing myself on that...so sorry if I'm wrong)

ElegantLion has an only like me and she and her dh have had some hard times in the last year like my dh and I---with work and whatnot.

Parrothead is Chuckie and she is definitely female.

Chris in VA and Transient Chris I constantly mix up.

Spy Car and I do not agree on anything---probably not even the color of the sky.

Kalanamak works in the psychiatric field and I find her posts very interesting.

And on it goes.