Menu

Did anyone here place one of the first 10 Beast Academy orders?

SuperDad

I just think that's SO cool- to be able to look back at Beast Academy in 20 years, and remember how much discussion on the boards there was about it, and say, "I placed one of the first EVER orders!".

Did anyone here place the first ever BA order? Or one of the first 10, or thereabouts?

Well whoever receives their books first must post about them, of course. I suppose whoever is closest geographically will get them first. Not that it's a race or anything. :D

It is so totally a race, and I'm freaked out Roadrunner (#4) may be 60 miles closer :D

Bill (who thinks San Diego-ish to LA shipping gives him an edge :tongue_smilie:)

Can someone please, pretty please compare the Scope&Sequence of BA with that of either Singapore, MEP or Math Mammoth?

The Tables of Content are on the BA Facebook page. I will say having using the Sample Chapter they send out for feedback that you really can't know how deep and how interesting that chapter was simply by knowing it was on "Area and Perimeter."

Bill

I think that's how the rest of us got ours too. Hmm...

I'll laugh if we later find out we're going off a totally faulty assumption, LOL!

No kidding! I would have thought they would have done a "test" order though possibly taking the #1 but maybe not....

I did only order the 3A set, maybe that kicked me further down the line :lol:

I worked all day today so did not order till the afternoon. I was 88. But that does not include all the people who ordered from the AoPS site with their customer numbers.

I did pay for priority shipping ($9 vs. $5) and am on the west coast so I am hoping these arrive soon. :D

I don't see those numbers posted anywhere prior to my post in this thread. :confused: Oh well, no biggie.

I wonder if it has something to do with whether we ordered 3A and 3B from those that only ordered one set. Maybe it's a way to split the orders for efficiency.

Ok, I'm pathetic for putting so much thought into this.

I wonder if it has something to do with whether we ordered 3A and 3B from those that only ordered one set. Maybe it's a way to split the orders for efficiency.

Ok, I'm pathetic for putting so much thought into this.

I have no idea. I was just posting in reply to posters who answered before me on this particular thread:

Shann #10

Spy Car #7

Roadrunner #4

nov05mama #17

Meriwether #6

dmmetler #3

ErinE #20

Rivka #16

fraidycat (ME) #29. Up to this particular moment in time for this thread, I was slowest, so I was (am) a little confused why I was quoted and told I was wrong. :)

Now we all know who really has no life. Hint: It's the person who reposted all order numbers in the order they were posted here. :tongue_smilie: