Menu

I have a solid job offer...

which is good. We have been bombarded with not-so-great news during the past week, and in 3 weeks, I get to work from home for a big company, as the director of my own program division. It doesn't involve peddling things to my friends, allows me to travel to some of my favorite places, has me speaking and writing... and selling, too. It pays more than I have made in a long. long. time. I may wind up making more than my dh when all is said and done.

New computer. New phone. My own mi-fi. And maybe by Christmas, we can get a new family vehicle. Debts paid off (except for the house), can sign up the kids for some good on-line classes (Latin, middle school Spanish), pay in advance for swim team, get our books new, and finish getting our house ready to sell and clean everything out to move.

Thank you, God.

It's tech-based, but utilizing my pasts experience in the paper craft/arts & crafts/office supplies/gifts arenas. I worked with the guy that is hiring me in a different capacity (committee work inside the industry), identifying needs in the supply chain. Apparently, I made quite the impression, because now that they have the financial backing, he is bringing me on-board in an official capacity.

It started out as a Linked-in request, turned into a phone call and a request for my resume...now an offer. We'll be partnering with some *very* well known international companies...I'm a bit blown away. Now, I just have to make it happen. No pressure...lol.