Menu

As somewhat of a stickler for grammar and spelling, I love this post. Alot.

:lol: That was funny. My dh closed the door bc I was laughing too loud.

I am th eagle with talons bc im on my iphone. Computer died. I just wanted to say that, as im feeling a little self-conscious now. Apostrophies, hyphens, capitals... all a little difficult. Tiny buttons, large thumbs.

We have three of the mugs. They are the larger ones with the black interior. One is the Alot. The other is Parp, and the last one is the Internet Forever, which is mine. My eleven year old loves the Alot. My sixteen year old really likes Parp. She is all the time saying, "Parp, Moum?" :D

Editing because I forgot to add: The mugs are good quality, and sometimes go on sale.

We have three of the mugs. They are the larger ones with the black interior. One is the Alot. The other is Parp, and the last one is the Internet Forever, which is mine. My eleven year old loves the Alot. My sixteen year old really likes Parp. She is all the time saying, "Parp, Moum?" :D

Editing because I forgot to add: The mugs are good quality, and sometimes go on sale.

I NEED them, alot.

Isn't she awesome? Everytime I see alot, I do think of it. :D

I like the posts about cleaning "all the things" (I have to get that mug) and her dog... ohh and the one about the birthday party and chasing the poor boy down like an animal. :lol:

I'll warn you: if you wear your Clean All the Things! t-shirt when you volunteer at the library book sale, you may frighten away patrons. I had one lady look at me with horror, mutter, "Ugly. So ugly!" and walk briskly away, leaving her pile of books unpurchased.

And a brag: I think...it's unconfirmed, but I really do think...I met Simple Dog. In person.

I'll warn you: if you wear your Clean All the Things! t-shirt when you volunteer at the library book sale, you may frighten away patrons. I had one lady look at me with horror, mutter, "Ugly. So ugly!" and walk briskly away, leaving her pile of books unpurchased.

And a brag: I think...it's unconfirmed, but I really do think...I met Simple Dog. In person.

LOL! :lol:

I like the Clean All the Things! I thought about getting that tee or maybe the apron.

I think that I own Simple Dog. :lol: