Menu

Go to Google

My kids told me - open up Google.com and type it in. I didn't get it to work from the Google search bar. For the let it snow one, move your mouse around a bit. It will look like a normal search at first.

Hmmmmm . . . . It works on our Mac and PC, but not on the iPad.

I did that, it still didn't work! I know what is supposed to happen because it was in one of the search results, but I still would like to see it for myself :(

another one....

type "askew"

you have to try these things from the Google main page btw

Oh poo. It still won't work. What do you mean by the Google main page? I just type in google.com and then type these words/pharases into the search box and hit the google search button.

and another fun Google...

http://www.google.com/pacman/

Now this worked!

Oh poo. It still won't work. What do you mean by the Google main page? I just type in google.com and then type these words/pharases into the search box and hit the google search button.

Are you using Internet Explorer? It worked for me in both Firefox and Chrome, but not in Internet Explorer 8.

google.com is the mainpage, right? Because it's not working for me, and I'm on a PC. :(

I can never get the google easter eggs to work. As soon as I type a letter on the google homepage, I'm automatically sent to a differnet google page that doesn't work. Bummer!

:lol::lol: I am such a mean mom!:lol::lol:

I had dd8 do the google gravity one and she actually thought she broke the computer!!!

She actually started tearing up before I could tell her that it was supposed to do that. Oh, my word...after she went upstairs to tell dd12 to try it I laughed so hard I was in tears.

:lol::lol: I am such a mean mom!:lol::lol:

I had dd8 do the google gravity one and she actually thought she broke the computer!!!

She actually started tearing up before I could tell her that it was supposed to do that. Oh, my word...after she went upstairs to tell dd12 to try it I laughed so hard I was in tears.

:lol::lol::lol:

It works on our desktop, but not on my IPad.

My kids told me - open up Google.com and type it in. I didn't get it to work from the Google search bar. For the let it snow one, move your mouse around a bit. It will look like a normal search at first.

Hmmmmm . . . . It works on our Mac and PC, but not on the iPad.

All of them but the barrel roll worked on my iPad.