Menu

Poor Moderator!

We're overworking the Moderator. Play nice!

Let's be good to tell the Moderator how thankful we are for the work done on the boards.

THANK YOU MODERATOR!!!

If it wasn't for this site I might go weeks on end without adult conversation.

Edited by Elizabeth in MN
spelling

To the Moderator!!! :cheers2:.

Thank you for acting as the parent to us.... uh...parents... and letting us know when we really need to :chillpill:.

We can be annoying when we :boxing_smiley: with each other and :smash: on others opinions, beliefs, and ideals.

We are sure you feel like :banghead:.

But, we really do :001_wub: you.

:hurray::hurray:for The Moderator!!!!!!!

Yabbut, I kind of think it's sort of um, I don't know....ironic? ....to delete a thread for snarky comments, but leave a snarky, condescending comment as the explanation for deleting it.

IMHO. YMMV.

I'll go back to my Jesus letter thread now.....

:leaving:

astrid

Yabbut, I kind of think it's sort of um, I don't know....ironic? ....to delete a thread for snarky comments, but leave a snarky, condescending comment as the explanation for deleting it.

IMHO. YMMV.

astrid

:iagree:

IMHO. YMMV.

astrid

:iagree: with that. The notes on the deleted threads are snarkier than some of the posts. Makes me wonder if someone is PMSing or just doesn't get the irony of their actions.

IMHO. YMMV.

astrid

Yes but . . .

The post in question, for those who were able to read it before it was deleted, stated she was knowingly breaking the rules and posting, and then would ask the mods to delete it. I think that's where the "creating more work for us" snark came from. I don't think they need the extra work:)

ETA: I usually find their quips rather funny.

Lisa

Yes but . . .

The post in question, for those who were able to read it before it was deleted, stated she was knowingly breaking the rules and posting, and then would ask the mods to delete it. I think that's where the "creating more work for us" snark came from. I don't think they need the extra work:)

ETA: I usually find their quips rather funny.

Lisa

The "reason for deletion" wasn't the only thing that happened, from my understanding. I'll leave it at that.