Menu

How do you eat your colored M&Ms?

How do you eat your colored candies like M&Ms? Do you have a procedure? I am still in bed, eating m& ms and and was just wondering.

I like to pour some out in my hand and then I eat the color of which there is the least. If they are equal amounts then I eat the inferior colors first, except brown. The order of inferiority is orange, yellow, green red, blue. Brown is always last no matter what. Brown is superior. :D

I have a similar procedure with Skittles. Orange, yellow, green, red, purple.

#geek

I don't have any real color preference or order. That's just plain weird.

Just kidding! :lol:

I like to bite the coating off down the side. Talk about weird. It's kinda hard to explain. Pop one in your mouth and bite down on the side....the coating kinda pops off. After you eat the coating, then you have just chocolate to melt in your mouth. Mmmmm....

I gotta get me some M&M's now.

I like to bite the coating off down the side. Talk about weird. It's kinda hard to explain. Pop one in your mouth and bite down on the side....the coating kinda pops off. After you eat the coating, then you have just chocolate to melt in your mouth. Mmmmm....

Oh, yes! I do that, too. :lol: The only way to eat them.

I just had some today and I eat them in rainbow order except for brown, that goes first because in my world brown is supremely inferior to all colors. I've actually had my kids ask "Why do they make some m&ms brown, I thought they were supposed to have a different color coating, well if the chocolate is brown they why is the shell brown?" I've always felt this way.

I still remember when M&Ms had no red ones because they were harmful so they had both dark and light brown in them. I refused to eat the light brown ones because I said they looked like poo.

If you pop them in the microwave for just a few seconds they are melty when you start to eat them :)

I just had some today and I eat them in rainbow order except for brown, that goes first because in my world brown is supremely inferior to all colors. I've actually had my kids ask "Why do they make some m&ms brown, I thought they were supposed to have a different color coating, well if the chocolate is brown they why is the shell brown?" I've always felt this way.

I still remember when M&Ms had no red ones because they were harmful so they had both dark and light brown in them. I refused to eat the light brown ones because I said they looked like poo.

I loved those light brown ones. Those got eaten right before the dark brown.:D

I sort them by color, then line them up. I eat them in a way that evens them out- I'm most happy when my lines are all even- the same amount of each color. Then I eat one of each color (one at a time!) so that I continue to have the same amount of each color.

I'm not obsessive about other things, and I only eat M & M's a few times a year. Probably drives my family crazy- which might explain why they usually bring me Raisinets instead.

I was just talking to dd9 about the light brown M&Ms the other day! She was eating M&Ms and talking about her favorite colors, and I explained to her that the didn't used to be red or blue ones, but there were light brown. For some reason I always liked the light brown ones, but the dark brown were my least favorite. I usually eat them least favorite to favorite: brown, orange, yellow, red, blue, then green.

I sort them by color, then line them up. I eat them in a way that evens them out- I'm most happy when my lines are all even- the same amount of each color. Then I eat one of each color (one at a time!) so that I continue to have the same amount of each color.

This is how I eat mine!

But while I am eating one of each color, I eat the brown first (because it is inferior) then in rainbow order... until I get to the last round. On the last round, if I ate in rainbow order, then blue would be last, and doesn't everyone know green should be the last m&m color eaten? However, sometimes I don't follow the green last rule, because I like to eat red last, so sometimes I will eat them in reverse rainbow order.

If only they would add purple to the bag, then I would be happy to eat them in rainbow order until the last round. Except for that pesky green last rule...

How do you eat your colored candies like M&Ms? Do you have a procedure? I am still in bed, eating m& ms and and was just wondering.

I like to pour some out in my hand and then I eat the color of which there is the least. If they are equal amounts then I eat the inferior colors first, except brown. The order of inferiority is orange, yellow, green red, blue. Brown is always last no matter what. Brown is superior. :D

I have a similar procedure with Skittles. Orange, yellow, green, red, purple.

#geek

I always match my colors. I eat my least favorite first (brown then orange) but then I worry that one of my children are going to ask me to share and I will have to give up a red one. (Is there no paranoid smilie?)

If there are Starburst, the orange ones are immediately given away and then eaten in yellow, pink, red order.

This is how I eat mine!

But while I am eating one of each color, I eat the brown first (because it is inferior) then in rainbow order... until I get to the last round. On the last round, if I ate in rainbow order, then blue would be last, and doesn't everyone know green should be the last m&m color eaten? However, sometimes I don't follow the green last rule, because I like to eat red last, so sometimes I will eat them in reverse rainbow order.

If only they would add purple to the bag, then I would be happy to eat them in rainbow order until the last round. Except for that pesky green last rule...

I've got to have my kids read this- they don't believe anyone else is as structured about M & M eating.