Menu

Today a 20-year dream is coming true...

I just wanted to share because I'm so excited that I am being gifted with a red Kitchenaid Professional 6-quart stand mixer! :D

God is so good to me! I've always wanted one but never expected to get one since they are decidedly out of our price range. One of our prayer supporters felt led to buy me one after reading about all the cooking I do for our teams and the street people I cook for as well here in Guatemala.

Anyway--just in time for holiday baking! I'm just excited!!!!

I just wanted to share because I'm so excited that I am being gifted with a red Kitchenaid Professional 6-quart stand mixer! :D

God is so good to me! I've always wanted one but never expected to get one since they are decidedly out of our price range. One of our prayer supporters felt led to buy me one after reading about all the cooking I do for our teams and the street people I cook for as well here in Guatemala.

Awwww! You should put a little list together of things one could get to surprise you...I have a breadmaker somewhere that is not being used..:party:

I *LOVE* mine. I got mine several years ago, and it isn't a pretty color, but it is AWESOME to cook with; double and triple batches of cookies and meatloaves...I'm not sure who loves it more, actually, DH or me :001_smile:

Now, what you need is some of these They crack me up! :lol: