Menu

Preschool Activities in a Bag Swap

Count me in.

There is a book about doing this, with gobs of ideas for bags, and for organizing the "club". I can't remember what it's called, but I saw it at a homeschool convention a couple years ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Actually, I think it was originally DollyM's idea (she used to frequent this board, but I only see her occasionally nowadays). She has a list of ideas on Paula's Archives.

Let me know what I can do.

Suzanne

(mom of Caroline, who will be 3 next month, and really wants to be in the middle of things with her older siblings)

Oh, and the book does have instructions for doing it as a group. It also has pages you can copy with supplies and instructions to make each bag. It also includes activity instructions you can cut out and tape to the bag. The book helps a lot with organization when doing it as a group.

Joy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to figure out how to do this, but don't know enough local ps moms to make it worth it.

Would we have to mail our completed bags to everyone? That's a cost consideration... Hmmm....

If this is still in the planning stages (meaning someone new can still join), let me know.