Menu

Does anyone get

yes, yes, yes.

Accupuncture helped so much I could not believe it. But, I can't afford that these days. Now, if it is a BAD headache I take the following:

1 claritin or other similar product. Could be a sudafed instead.

2 motrin or tylenol

something with caffeine.

That all together seems to stop it.

insane headaches when it rains? I don't like this, what can I do to change it? The barometric pressure drops and I'm good for nothing. I stand up and it's like the old fair game with the sledgehammer and the bell.

Yep. All I can do is take Excedrin for Migraine and a caffeinated drink and hope for the best.

Yes, me too. Even sometimes when it doesn't rain but is just cloudy. I get horrible headaches and it zaps my energy. It is hard to find my happy place on days like that. Good to know I'm not the only one though. I was thinking something unusual was wrong with my sinuses.

Hmmmmm. I never noticed that I used to, but I had a splitting headache all day yesterday and it was the first rainy day after a long dry strech. I figured it was because my husband hadn't made coffee that morning and I was too lazy to do it, and drank a cup of hot tea intead. But given the duration of the headache and the fact that the tea never helped, I'm thinking it might have been the weather.