Menu

Hey Imp, Anything Happening Yet?

Come over here so I can smack you. :lol:

She knows I've got her back.

One of the many reasons I lub you!

I'm cannot answer you now. she is too busy lapdancing on us TTC women over there. We are next going to kidnap Dawn. We need to impregnate Nance. :D

Sounds so incredibly...wrong. :lol:

So laughing my butt off at my best friend on the phone and posting here does not work well. :D

As a representative of the TTC thread, we are going to kidnap Imp and all other preggoes and rub their naked bellies all over us until we are ALL preggo.

That's how it works, right? A pregnant lady rubbed up against you in a Canadian Walmart, right Imp?

So laughing my butt off at my best friend on the phone and posting here does not work well. :D

As a representative of the TTC thread, we are going to kidnap Imp and all other preggoes and rub their naked bellies all over us until we are ALL preggo.

That's how it works, right? A pregnant lady rubbed up against you in a Canadian Walmart, right Imp?

:lol: So relieved you explained yourself.

It is her 4th child. Don't they just pop out by the fourth? I mean she should have had him and gone back to working in the fields. . . I mean homeschooling!

5th child, not 4th. Eldest is in the Navy.

Well, I've heard pregnancy was contagious, so I did offer to do a waddle dance and spread baby cooties...

Imp visited us today on the TTC board and it was just like Charlie Sheen walked in except Imp made sense and only proclaimed herself an empress, not a warlock. :D

Empress...Hmmm...Its a step down from Domestic Goddess, but I like it :D

I thought it was always something in the water.;)

Have I explained yet that I was my parent's problem child? That kind of tough talk doesn't work on me! And I know that you can't sic Imp on me because all she can do is waddle as fast as she can!;)

Where's my People To Call list? Jean *was* on it...Where's my white out??

:tongue_smilie:

Seriously, btwn SpecialMama, you and Mariann, the Hive WILL be informed :lol:

I haven't seen a post yet from the 3 of them...does that mean something is happening now?

If that is how it works I am staying far far away from walmart.

You better tell SpecialMama she has to post on FB when it happens in case I am not in front of my computer right then to find out. At least I get facebook on my phone. ;)

So we are having a race to the finish. Dawn noticing anything yet?

Imp how about you? You know you never should have told us about Wolf ;)

Oh, not the white out! I'll behave, I promise! See the halo glowing in neon pink over my head?

Uh...Halos are round. Not horn shaped...

Exactly, so you are probably walking around with your knees together, or wearing pantihose to stop baby falling out!

With this kid, just about! :lol:

You better tell SpecialMama she has to post on FB when it happens in case I am not in front of my computer right then to find out. At least I get facebook on my phone. ;)

So we are having a race to the finish. Dawn noticing anything yet?

Imp how about you? You know you never should have told us about Wolf ;)

Where, when, how she posts is totally up to her.

And I get contractions all the time, they're not consistent, so I ignore.

Aren't you there yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeetttttt? That baby is probably thiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrsssssssssttttttttyyyyyyyyy and needs to go to the baaaaaathrooooooooooom.

Rosie

As I understand it, he's got plenty to drink...

:lol:

Yes, you're all nutters.

I go for a family Monopoly break and it gets all kinds of crazy in here!

:lol: I just know that I have to live vicariously through all your preggo ladies, I am in no position to have anymore babies though I would like more. Instead I get to tease you ladies, and look at pictures online. I even got a little of my shopping for baby urges out a couple months ago. It was awesome! :D