Menu

If you are more conservative does my avatar bother you?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only bothers me because I can't figure out if it is a heavy man or a heavy woman with a beard.

:lol:

Hehe. It's a man. You'd know it was a woman by her perky breasts, long flowing hair, and strange bent manner. :lol::lol::lol:

No, but I will probably always wonder exactly what it's supposed to be. I mean, I know what it is, but keep thinking of other things too. For some reason, it looks like a fat farmer.:tongue_smilie:

I interpret it as the opposite of those nude unrealistic girls on the back of those big trucks. It is a heavyset older man, who is more likely to have those silhouettes on the back of his big truck. :lol:

Oh, I thought it was one of those pleasingly plump ladies that I've seen on the backs of trucks. Frankly, I think they are tacky, but as a plus size woman I can't help but heart them a little.

Now that I know your avatar is a man, I find it ironic and funny.

I have never seen a plump female silhouette! I've only seen the skinny big-chested female.

I am not conservative but I have always loved your avatars. You have a knack for finding the good ones. ;)

Oh, thanks. You are so sweet. I think I've had flowers for a while. I tend to be on the snarky side so my avatars usually reflect that.

Yeah, I figured it was mocking those mudflaps...but the moobs and the slender calves...they kinda throw me. :D

You need to see it IRL. When I saw it for the first and only time it really tickled me. I knew right away what it was. I wanted to knock on the lady's door (her car with the sticker was in her driveway) and hug her, but I was afraid I would scare her.

There have been many times that I wish we could click on the avatar to get a bigger picture, but it just goes to the person's profile page. And I still forget and click on it anyway.

I do think I've seen the pregnant lady version of this, though.

Really? I would love to see the pregnant lady version.

I never really noticed it. I don't pay a lot of attention to avatars. I remember folks by their names. Maybe I'm not super visual.

I NEVER would have gotten what it was trying to say though. Guess I'm too used to ignoring stuff like that on cars.

I never really noticed it. I don't pay a lot of attention to avatars. I remember folks by their names. Maybe I'm not super visual.

I NEVER would have gotten what it was trying to say though. Guess I'm too used to ignoring stuff like that on cars.

Well, there are a lot of things worth ignoring on cars these days. :grouphug:

Silly question, but I have to ask if moobs are the same as...uh...man bOOks?

ETA: I don't usually notice avatars--but have to say this one's cute. The things I miss, though, I'd never noticed the glass next to the parrot...lol

Edited by Martha in NM

I thought it was a plump middle-aged woman. Which I think is a lot funnier than a man! I don't know why. I guess because I'm thinking, "you go, girl!" about some older, matronly gal who thinks she's hot. If it's a guy it's kind of funny, but I'm thinking "you weirdo, you think we think YOU look good? - NO!"

I mean "you weirdo" to the dumpy man, not to you!

I'm still trying to figure out what your avatar has to do with being Conservative?

It's not that the avatar is supposed to conservative...the question was would someone who is conservative object to the avatar because normally those types of silhouettes are of a sexy lady with pretty well defined parts. So would the avatar of the fat farmer (that's what I've decided he is :) ) offend conservatives because of the obvious connection to the other type of silhouette?

I thought it was a plump middle-aged woman. Which I think is a lot funnier than a man! I don't know why. I guess because I'm thinking, "you go, girl!" about some older, matronly gal who thinks she's hot. If it's a guy it's kind of funny, but I'm thinking "you weirdo, you think we think YOU look good? - NO!"

I mean "you weirdo" to the dumpy man, not to you!

It needs to be a plump woman with a book!

I want to but we only have one car. Guess my husband could be showing his support for smart, sexy girls! :001_smile: Or skinny girls who read. Or perky girls with pony-tails who sit in weird positions to read. However you want to interpret it.

He'd be hit on way too much by all those female readers. I agree don't put it on your car. :lol:

The only "avatar" that I can find for you is on your personal information page. -- There is something resembling the silhouette of a dumpy-formed, flying bat. Not sure why that should bother me.

Is there one somewhere else?

Edited by Orthodox6

This would be a dream come true! But the man brave enough to put such a sticker on his car or truck would need to carry a baseball bat to beat off all the women. :auto:

That's true. Smart women would know a man like that is already taken. :D

Nope. Doesn't bother me a bit! I actually like it! You would have to get pretty crazy to get an avatar that would bother me. I may be conservative, in some ways, but I LOVE other people expressing themselves through the avatar's they choose. And I love to see a glimpse into who they are through that choice. It is the variety in life that keeps it worth living! :001_smile:

Do you like my puppies???? :lurk5: