Menu

Guess how much weight I lost this week?

Ok, total brag alert (and I don't want to seem like a braggert to my irl friends, so I'm putting it on here. :tongue_smilie:)

I lost 9.2 pounds last week! I'm so excited! That is by far the most weight I've ever lost in one week in my life. My previous record was 3.5 lbs. in a week.

Not doing anything dangerous or weird. Just eating (a lot) less and healthier than I used to, and exercising.

I'm so psyched! I've got 91.8 lbs to go, but what an encouraging jump start!

:D thats wonderful!!! My first week on WW I lost 7 and it felt so good. I knew it was mostly water and all that, but its a great motivator! Congrats! I had 110 lbs to lose and now I only have 36 to go. It CAN be done, good luck!

If you don't mind answering, how long has it taken you to lose the 74 pounds?

And that's just fantastic, btw. Congrats to you! Thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind answering, how long has it taken you to lose the 74 pounds?

And that's just fantastic, btw. Congrats to you! Thanks for sharing!

Dont get discouraged by this....it will be 2 years in August. I started by just counting calories and exercise. I had about a 4 or 5 month plateau and then I switched over to weight watchers and got serious and shook things up and now I am losing again.

Dont get discouraged by this....it will be 2 years in August. I started by just counting calories and exercise. I had about a 4 or 5 month plateau and then I switched over to weight watchers and got serious and shook things up and now I am losing again.

Not discouraging at all! Good for you for sticking it out for so long! That's just great! Sticking with it and not giving up; fantastic!

Ok, total brag alert (and I don't want to seem like a braggert to my irl friends, so I'm putting it on here. :tongue_smilie:)

I lost 9.2 pounds last week! I'm so excited! That is by far the most weight I've ever lost in one week in my life. My previous record was 3.5 lbs. in a week.

Not doing anything dangerous or weird. Just eating (a lot) less and healthier than I used to, and exercising.

That is awesome!! Good for you!

Congrats!!....

My start weight was 215...and I am now 135. I have been up and down 15 or 20 over the past 11 years...but never up again to my top weight. I even weighed less having my last baby....full term....

That said...it took me about 18 months of low carb and daily walking...when I go off my diet or I don't exercise....I gain weight and fell crummy. Last year...due to life stresses...I stopped my exercise routine...and I wasn't watching my diet...and I gained 20 lbs.....I have finally worked it off...and hopefully I Will finally start feeling better.

I am rooting and praying for you. You can do it if I did. I know you can! The only thing that really worked for me ...and I was always fat...even as a kid...was every time I messed up..I forgave myself and didn't keep making more mistakes...I got right back on my diet...and told myself I would do better...and I didn't dwell on it. Somehow that worked.

Good luck!! you have a great start!

Faithe

:party: :hurray: :D

Great job!!!

That's awesome!! Great job!

• 2 weeks later...