Menu

Court Today

Oh! The thread got buried and I never took the time to update! Court was...long. And they haven't gotten everything taken care of, so they're going back this coming Monday (9th) to finish up. It's not looking like they're going to leave now, but until court is over on Monday, I'll still be holding my breath.

:grouphug::grouphug: the twins? :angelsad2:

court is in two weeks here and our baby is going home after his 9 month stay.

:grouphug: Most all of our placements are long here. We've had nothing less than 6 months with most being 9 months or longer and I get so attached to these kids! They're like my own children.

:grouphug: Most all of our placements are long here. We've had nothing less than 6 months with most being 9 months or longer and I get so attached to these kids! They're like my own children.

:iagree:

Do you find that it gets weird at the end when they're visiting more than 60% of the time with the bio-parents? DFS is here only two days and 4 nights.

For his sake I hope they make the transition to return home sooner.

:iagree:

Do you find that it gets weird at the end when they're visiting more than 60% of the time with the bio-parents? DFS is here only two days and 4 nights.

For his sake I hope they make the transition to return home sooner.

Yes! And hard on the kids! Our first placement was 2, and turned 3 living with us. So long as it was just weekly visits, everything was balanced. But, once we got in to overnights, it started to become really hard on her-she wanted her Mommy. :(