Menu

Please Pray (CC)

I've just requested approval for some more sessions w/my psychologist from my WCB case mgr. There's serious question as to if she'll approve, and I just really need some extra support right now.

My husband told me this am he sees the toll the meds are wreaking on my body and is terrified he'll find me dead one morning b/c he sees me wearing away...my teeth have crumbled terribly, I look like I have 'meth mouth', as if I were a serious addict...

Yeah. Really need the support. And no, Wolf didn't comment on my teeth, I'm stating a crushingly hurtful truth.

I've just requested approval for some more sessions w/my psychologist from my WCB case mgr. There's serious question as to if she'll approve, and I just really need some extra support right now.

My husband told me this am he sees the toll the meds are wreaking on my body and is terrified he'll find me dead one morning b/c he sees me wearing away...my teeth have crumbled terribly, I look like I have 'meth mouth', as if I were a serious addict...

Yeah. Really need the support. And no, Wolf didn't comment on my teeth, I'm stating a crushingly hurtful truth.

Definitely praying for you here. :grouphug:

Praying for you. Have you looked into any sort of alternative meds or nutritional supplements?

I don't know if you are dealing with depression or something more. I take meds and have found that Vit. D and Zinc are super helpful too.

Praying they approve more sessions :grouphug:

oh no!!! That sent chills through my entire body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even imagine, Imp. I really can't.

I don't know what else to say.

This is OUT THERE, but brain implants have given sick people their lives back and I believe they help with pain. Have you ever looked into it? I don't even know if insurance would cover it.

I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - GET THOSE BOOTS. You've been through so much. A pair of boots will make you feel so good about yourself, and Wolf will find that you look HOT in them. ;):D

Sorry I didn't get back til now.

I don't know what is going on for me...where God is leading. I trust He has a plan...I just hope that I'm smart enough to follow.

I don't know why I'm making the calls I am, doing what I'm doing...Hope I get a clue soon :lol:

Sorry I didn't get back til now.

I don't know what is going on for me...where God is leading. I trust He has a plan...I just hope that I'm smart enough to follow.

I don't know why I'm making the calls I am, doing what I'm doing...Hope I get a clue soon :lol:

:grouphug::grouphug: