Menu

What do you have set for your ring tone?

What came with the phone, but thinking about Who Are You? by the The Who "Come on tell me who are you you you you you-ou-ou."

Thought about what justamouse's is: Pink Floyd Hey You but that song creeps me out.

I really despise all but one of the ringtones on my cell.

My dh used to have the one that said "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....repeat."

I told him he wasn't allowed to do that. It sounded like me.:crying:

My phone rang and now I'm stuck with Lenny, Tuck and Min-Min from the Wonder Pets singing, "The phone, the phone is ringing. The phone, we'll be right there. The phone, the phone is ringing."

I've also got the Dr. Who (with David Tennent) theme playing when dh calls.

What do you hear when your phone rings?

We used to be Veggie Tales fans when the kids wee small so when I found Larry singing one, I had to have it!

"Oh where is my cell phone! Oh where is my cell phone? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh whe----re is my cell phone?"

Then for dh - some digital thing. It makes sense with his computer job.

for dd and home phone - bell tower. The kids don't usually call, but I figure when they do, it's important.

No one else has their own.

Mine is Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

I put it on because my baseball boys love it but also because if my phone is ringing in a group everyone knows it is mine. We are a baseball family!

Of course, this is good when I'm away from my phone at the pool but would be very bad if I forgot to turn it off before church...because again, everyone who know who's phone was ringing.

My ringtone is a doorbell... When it goes off my oldest dd (when she is here for a visit) says, "Mom, your phone is ringing... answer the door!" Then she laughs. Every time.

I wanted "gimme that girl" to play when dh calls, cause that's my song from him...

But, I never take the time or spend the money... to many other things to do...

Someday, though!

My main ringtone is an instrumental excerpt from "Close to Me" by the Cure. My special ring is the

(the "It's cold outside..." one, not the original opening credits theme), which was my main ringtone for many years.

ETA: I wanted tones I'd always be happy to hear.

helptrapped (the phone is trapped in someone's pocket, "Please can somebody fish me out!" -it's a blast!)

I did have the Bourne I.d. but it was so jarring I was afraid I was gonna give myself or someone else a heart attack.

My other very fav that I just changed was Steve Wonder's "I just called to say I love you" :001_smile:

My kids have intro'd me to the wonderful, artistic world of the ringtone :lol:

When I get calls from a close friend or from my house phone(when the kids are home alone) I hear the Geico "Worst Ring Tone in the World" from this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNvo3dR3RIA

:D

I have that when DH calls.

I have the Goofy Goober song from Spongebob when the kids call.

And Lawrence Welk theme when MIL calls.

Everyone else gets a classic ring.

Today seems like a good day to find some new ringtones!

A guy at dh's office has this good whistle tune. Sometimes they will stand outside his office and whistle the tune and watch him fish for his phone!:lol:

I heard someone the other day with the theme from Andy Griffith and I liked that. I'd also love Carol Burnet's Tarzan yell.

After using phonezoo did you guys start getting SPAM on your phone? I'm a little concerned about givcing my phone number to an interenet place like this.

ACK Nevermind, just saw that there is a charge....

There's no charge for phonezoo... those are ads that show up after you choose to send... just click "no thanks"

After using phonezoo did you guys start getting SPAM on your phone? I'm a little concerned about givcing my phone number to an interenet place like this.

ACK Nevermind, just saw that there is a charge....

No, I don't think so. And there is no charge to download ringtones. Read carefully the pages you click on. I've downloaded a truckload of ringtones and never paid a cent.

for those of you with blackberrys ~ if you sign up on Crackberry they have a huge selection of free ringtones (that have been made by members) - and in the forums you can often put in a request for something specific.

*i'd assume any phone that works with mp3s for ringtones could also use those...

(also - you can make your own with something like Audacity.)