Menu

CURRCLICK has 20 FREEBIES thru 9/22

savmom

It's talk like a pirate day this weekend and CurrClick is having a sale plus 20 random freebies (a few lapbooks are included). You have to look for the treasure chests and when you click one, it automatically adds it to your cart. I do NOT have an affiliate account by the way.

I have found 19 (and thanks to mom4knights we now have #20). It seems Quick Start & FAQ's are the same treasure chest (not in any specific order). If you find the missing one, post it below and I'll update the list!

Starting on the home page:

1. Pirate banner (top of page)

2. Bottom of page

3. Top 100 products (right side of page)

4. Free Stuff (left side of page)

5. Follow your favorites (click notices on left side of page)

6. About CurrClick

7. Quick Start Guide/FAQ's

8. Troubleshooting

9. Contact us

10. Privacy Policy

Starting in Account:

11. View or change account settings

12. View or change my billing address

13. Change my account password

14. View the orders I have made (also same as show all orders on top of page)

15. View all products I've purchased with download links

16. View all products updated since my last download

17. View all products awaiting my review

18. Select how I wish to be contacted by publishers

19. Wishlist (mine is currently not working for some strange reason)

20. Product Reviews on left side of home page

I won't spoil the surprise by telling you what you get!

Cindy

Edited by savmom
add final treasure chest location

I'm stuck at 19!! The treasure chests for Quick Start Guide and FAQ gave me the same thing. Hmm... For the wish list you have to add something to your wish list, then you'll see the treasure chest.

Strange, now when I click them, they are the same & they were different before. I made notes so I would not keep going to the same link over & over.

Hmmm, now I cannot even get into my wishlist! It just takes me to a blank page (and I have 45 items in mine lol). I have not been able to place my order either. Usually the first day of CurrClick freebies the site is a little wonky.

I'll keep checking for the last one. If anyone else finds it, post the location here and I'll update the original post.

Cindy

Guest kjoyr814

I just decided to turn in my request for 19 and guess what? there are 20 in my list now. Looks like you have to order and then get your 20th. :001_smile:

hope that helps!

-kim

I just decided to turn in my request for 19 and guess what? there are 20 in my list now. Looks like you have to order and then get your 20th. :001_smile:

hope that helps!

-kim

I thought the same thing too at first. There was some discussion of this on the CurrClick facebook account. The #20 you are seeing in your order history is part of the Pirate Vocabulary (which actually has 3 separate parts to it).

The #20 chest is an elusive little booger! I checked the site off and on all weekend and have not been able to find it yet.

Cindy

For those of you with slow connections

1. Pirate banner (top of page) Mom's Time Saver: Charlotte Mason Style Reading Lesson

2. Bottom of page October Book Bag

3. Top 100 items (right side of page) Titanic Lapbook

4. Free Stuff (left side of page) The Life and Times of Johnny Appleseed Lapbook with Study Guide

5. Follow your favorites (click notices on left side of page) Colors, Shapes, and Numbers, Oh My!

6. About CurrClick Three Cups of Tea: A Novel-Ties Study Guide

7. Quick Start Guide/FAQ's Early Learning -Day by Day in October

8. Troubleshooting Homer the Helicopter Grand Canyon Adventures!

9. Contact us Papa Paulo's Pizzeria

10. Privacy Policy *Read Hebrew Today*

Starting in Account:

11. View or change account settings Honey Bees Lapbook

12. View or change my billing address LIVE CLASS! Women in the Civil War-Oct

13. Change my account password Dan's Doodles III

14. View the orders I have made (also same as show all orders on top of page) Wee Ones: Lessons from Luke 2:52

15. View all products I've purchased with download links Fall Themed Skip Counting Cards

16. View all products updated since my last download The tennis court

17. View all products awaiting my review Da Vinci Lapbook Pack

18. Select how I wish to be contacted by publishers Pirate Vocab List and More!

19. Wishlist Captain James Cook Unit Study

It's talk like a pirate day this weekend and CurrClick is having a sale plus 20 random freebies (a few lapbooks are included). You have to look for the treasure chests and when you click one, it automatically adds it to your cart. I do NOT have an affiliate account by the way.

I have found 19 It seems Quick Start & FAQ's are the same treasure chest (not in any specific order). If you find the missing one, post it below and I'll update the list!

Cindy

#20:lol:??.....Contact Us - bottom of page

I also found a treasure chest when I clicked on Product Reviews (on the left side of the page under the Information section). The freebie associated with it is: Science Jim-Video: Mechanics 1: Gravity.

HTH!:D

That was NOT there yesterday (or the previous days) so they must have just added it today!

Thanks for letting me know. I will update the OP!

Cindy