Menu

I know it is shallow, and someone will be appalled but..

I know exactly what it is. It's the nose.....:lol: I know, I'm a freak. But for me, the nose makes the face. A cute guy can be ruined by a bad nose. I like the roman kind.

Honey, then I'm a freak, too! I'm ALL about distinctive, larger noses. Totally makes the face! Hello, Richard Armitage (oh and my dh, too)!

post-7258-13535083661595_thumb.jpg

post-7258-13535083661595_thumb.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey, then I'm a freak, too! I'm ALL about distinctive, larger noses. Totally makes the face! Hello, Richard Armitage (oh and my dh, too)!

Oh, he is pretty. A hot yummy young thing.

OMG! I said that out loud (Well, typed it on the internet for all to see.)

Agree! on Sean Connery.

Agree! on Johnny Depp. (except for maybe the Willy Wonka role....:))

Not so much Nic Cage, although I do like some of his movies.

And while we're talking about hotties, how about

gerard_butler-4083.jpg Gerard Butler!! :drool:

I think that may be why I missed early Nic. But I don't think Harrison is holding up well.

For a guy that is 80, Sean Connery is still a hottie.

One of my fav movies of all time is the 3rd Indie move because both Harrison and Sean were in it.

If I ever make it to Maine we'll have a movie night. I'll bring Indiana Jones, you provide the Nic Cage movies. Then we'll don our fan t-shirts and tour the town asking every man with long hair if he knows Nic Cage. :lol: I'll practice my Scottish brogue and then well ask all the other people if they know where the treasure is hidden in my female version of Sean Connery's accent. That should give them something to talk about. :D

Agree! on Sean Connery.

Gerard Butler!! :drool:

KYM, you can't do that!! Just as we're talking about hot Scottish men. Please I almost had a heart attack when that popped up on the screen when I hit reply. :lol::lol:

In my dreams, I would take Nicholas Cage, Keanu Reeves & Harrison Ford and...

ship them off to Bulgaria, never to appear in fear (notice I did not say 'act') again.

I've been needing to share. :D

Agree! on Sean Connery.

Oh, my. Another pretty one that I've never heard of. I've got to watch more TV/movies.

Oh, and another I thought of just now who is getting better with age is Mark Harmon.

If I ever make it to Maine we'll have a movie night. I'll bring Indiana Jones, you provide the Nic Cage movies. Then we'll don our fan t-shirts and tour the town asking every man with long hair if he knows Nic Cage. :lol: I'll practice my Scottish brogue and then well ask all the other people if they know where the treasure is hidden in my female version of Sean Connery's accent. That should give them something to talk about. :D

It's a date.

KYM, you can't do that!! Just as we're talking about hot Scottish men. Please I almost had a heart attack when that popped up on the screen when I hit reply. :lol::lol:

Heehee! Sorry! I really did try to shrink that picture down before I pasted it.

...on second thought, after looking at it again...maybe I'm not sorry.:lol:

Agree! on Sean Connery.

Holy hotness Batman! I heart him!

Heehee! Sorry! I really did try to shrink that picture down before I pasted it.

...on second thought, after looking at it again...maybe I'm not sorry.:lol:

One of my favorite movies is Reign of Fire. I know people think it's horrid, but I like it for the story. A plus is Christian Bale & Gerard Butler. There's some American guy in it too, but I don't pay attention to him. :lol::lol: In fact it's shaping up to be a great day to watch a fire breathing dragon movie.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes you all just crack me up. Laughing out loud here. Glad no one is in the vicinity to hear it, because I don't want to explain this one.

I can be shallow too, you know. Don't have a thing for Nicholas Cage, but I just went to a book sale and picked up a copy of Legends of the Fall. Just 'cause........Brad Pitt and Aidan Quinn look pretty good in it.:blush:

You need to watch Phantom of the Opera, the one that came out a few years ago. Like, now. :D

I'll email dh with a request for Netflix. He takes care of that for us. He will never know why. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes you all just crack me up. Laughing out loud here. Glad no one is in the vicinity to hear it, because I don't want to explain this one.

I can be shallow too, you know. Don't have a thing for Nicholas Cage, but I just went to a book sale and picked up a copy of Legends of the Fall. Just 'cause........Brad Pitt and Aidan Quinn look pretty good in it.:blush:

It is summer, too hot to be outside and I really have nothing else to to except wash dishes or grill a chicken.

Now I can grill that chicken and wash dishes with a smile :D on my face from looking at a bit of eye candy.

P.S. Yeah, Brad is maturing nicely.

Since I'm looking middle age squarely in the face, I'm liking the candy to be a bit on the mature side now.

It might be the hair. I've always had a thing for guys with long hair.

Photo

Oh, I do think Sean Connery has been looking good for the last 20 years.

Okay...I didn't look at this photo before, but now that I've looked :eek:!!! That does not do it for me at all. Now, Johnny Depp.....mmmmmm.......yummy!

Ahem.

Tap, tap, tap.

Ewan MacGregor

ewan_mcgregor_07.jpg

That is all.

OMG!!!! How could I forget Ewan MacGregor??!!
:D

Not a Scot, but Clive Owen makes me shudder in a good way. :tongue_smilie:

And he doesn't spit when he talks, like Gerard Butler does... spittle is an anti-quiver factor for me.

clive-owen-pictures-1-0309-lg.jpg

Edited by nmoira

Agree! on Sean Connery.

Oh dear. Is it just me or did it suddenly get very warm in here? :svengo:

It is summer, too hot to be outside and I really have nothing else to to except wash dishes or grill a chicken.

Now I can grill that chicken and wash dishes with a smile :D on my face from looking at a bit of eye candy.

QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

I know exactly what it is. It's the nose.....:lol: I know, I'm a freak. But for me, the nose makes the face. A cute guy can be ruined by a bad nose. I like the roman kind.
All right, you are staying away from my DH!:tongue_smilie:I am part Greek (especially the nose part) and he never lets me forget it. lol

I don't have a current favorite attractive actor. I guess I need to watch more.

Edited by Lovedtodeath

:D

Not a Scot, but Clive Owen makes me shudder in a good way. :tongue_smilie:

And he doesn't spit when he talks, like Gerard Butler does... spittle is an anti-quiver factor for me.

clive-owen-pictures-1-0309-lg.jpg

Hmmm....I don't think I've seen any of his movies. What is he in?

And what's this about Gerard Butler spitting?! Couldn't possibly be true. :D

Oh, my. Another pretty one that I've never heard of. I've got to watch more TV/movies.

Oh, and another I thought of just now who is getting better with age is Mark Harmon.

:iagree:Oh yea...Mark Harmon.

And I know everyone will think I am as "crazy" as he is but Tom Cruise looks just as good as he did in Top Gun.

Hmmm....I don't think I've seen any of his movies. What is he in?

I fell for him in Croupier, but his best known films would probably be Gosford Park and Children of Men. He was also in that mediocre Arthur film a few years back with Keira Knightly. Supposedly he turned down Bond, which is a shame, because that's about the only reason I'd see a Bond film.

Sheesh, me either. It was a matter of I-just-gotta-tell-someone. I didn't think it would get more than a passing glance.:lol:

Really, Parrothead, I think it's just that everyone is interested in what you have to say!