Menu

God is so faithful. Ds confessed and got help(CC)

In a nutshell, we confronted ds during an appt at his old rehab. He left the appt, didn't fess up, and I was so scared he would run.

He talked to some friends, went for a walk, then I got a phone call.

He told me he's used for 3 months, he doesn't want to anymore, and he was walking over to a meeting.

God is so faithful.:D

In a nutshell, we confronted ds during an appt at his old rehab. He left the appt, didn't fess up, and I was so scared he would run.

He talked to some friends, went for a walk, then I got a phone call.

He told me he's used for 3 months, he doesn't want to anymore, and he was walking over to a meeting.

God is so faithful.:D

Chris, Wonderful. Praise to God!!

I am just so glad God's grace is so much more than we deserve. My pastor had me read the book of Joel. The whole book is about the judgment the Israelite brought on themselves but God promises to restore the crops the locust destroyed. I like the Israelites brought this on myself, but when I turned to Him and repented he restored those years. I had a hard life to start out, but He has been so faithful and blessed me beyond measure. I know God will do the same for your son. I also know how guilty he must feel toward you and your husband.