Menu

Names for a Tiger Kitten (boy)?

New kitten. :D Would he be considered a calico tiger? He was the runt. He's very sweet. Smaller than his other siblings. Loves to cuddle. Uses the potty like a champ. Comes when you call, "kitty!"

http://www.premierphotographer.com/category/Kittens%20and%20Cats/496/Two-Tiger-Kittens-Picture.html

He looks like the kitten on the left.

So far my kids have suggested Mufasa, Buddy, Kitty..... but nothing that rings our kitty name bell.

Thanks!

We recently got a tiger kitten... thought it was a girl and named her tigerlily... then a couple weeks later saw that it was most definately a boy... shortened it to tiger... And I thought, how lame! A tiger kitten named Tiger. So, I named him Sebastian. Only a couple of us call him that... he is a most distinguished looking tiger, too, so I think Sebastian is perfect. Best wishes, your little kitten sounds adorable!!

Bob- that's the name of my FEMALE tiger stripped cat,that was her name when we got her when she was 2 years old, my hubby got her for me for sweetest day in 2003 he had her for a week before I came home for the weekend from college, he didn't even think to change her name. She has moved from Michigan to Georgia with us and all the moves in between. She has moved with us a total of 8 times. Spoiled rotten too, kinda has her own room which is the enclosed porch where the washer and dryer is at.

My kids say Hobbes.

Yep! Hobbes for sure. We had a dog named Hobbes because when he was a pup of 4 weeks ( we took him too early I think) he would just sit in our hands and growl at us. I told that man I used to live with, 'look he looks just like a little tiger!'

LOVE Hobbes

We recently got a tiger kitten... thought it was a girl and named her tigerlily... then a couple weeks later saw that it was most definately a boy... shortened it to tiger... And I thought, how lame! A tiger kitten named Tiger. So, I named him Sebastian. Only a couple of us call him that... he is a most distinguished looking tiger, too, so I think Sebastian is perfect. Best wishes, your little kitten sounds adorable!!

We got a tiger kitty when I was a kid and we named her Wendy and then found out that it was a boy. We changed it to Wendall. LOL

I have had 3 tabby cats.

One is a red tabby who was named Nemo because he looked very orange like the Finding Nemo character.

The other is a light red tabby named Puck because he's mischievous.

We also now have a gray tabby named Lucky because he was sitting on the side of a busy access road in the rain shivering and it was a lucky thing that dh even saw him on his way to work because the kitten was so tiny. Dh thought he was a piece of garbage on the side of the road at first.

I have since found out that red tabbies are known for being friendly and that explains why both my red tabbies like giving hugs and don't have a mean bone in their body. Lucky, our new kitty, won't stop bothering Puck (biting Puck's ears and jumping on him) and Puck won't do anything beyond tapping Lucky with his paw. I actually wish he would teach Lucky a lesson so Lucky would just leave him alone.