Menu

The Mysterious Benedict Society ...

They are releasing a new one in this series called The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma. I own the first two already. I've read the first one (as has my daughter) and we both need to read the second one before the new one comes out. I know the first one was REALLY good.

Anyone else read these?

I read the first one and thought it was one of the freshest, most creative books I'd read in ages. My kids have read the first two. A pre-order of the third was one of my son's b-day presents. He's reread the earlier books just so he's ready when it comes in the mail.

I figure that it will come and I won't see him again for a day or two.

Yes, I stayed up until 1 am reading that darn book and got through the second one in two days. I love them but it is terrible for the next day when I am a walking zombie! I am really excited to hear that there is another one coming.

I had the first one in audio format, and I would just keep driving around the neighborhood so I could keep listening. ;)

Forget reviewing them, read them for yourself! Finally an author with a fresh idea.

:iagree: Reading these books made me realize how much I really love children's books. I was just so drawn to these, and as an educator find them so fresh -- I love the different learning styles and the whole finding other children to relate to when you're different.

Yes, I stayed up until 1 am reading that darn book and got through the second one in two days. I love them but it is terrible for the next day when I am a walking zombie! I am really excited to hear that there is another one coming.

So you like being a walking zombie? :lol: