Menu

Ugh...maybe miscarriage?

I know what your going through. I also had a miscariage at 11 weeks. Twice. I remember a lady telling me that Jesus is watching over your child in heaven. I have 2 daughters up there and 1 son. I look forward to the day that I can go to heaven and see them. Prayers for you durring this time. I am crying with you too!!

God Bless!!

Mary H

Stacy, this does make me feel hopeful as I've been told in the past that I have fibroids. My grandma, mom and maternal aunt all had hysterectomies in their early 40's due to fibroids. I will be certain to mention this once I go for my first full appointment. Thank you for mentioning it.

Barb

Please let us know. I will continue to pray. All the best!

I just want to thank all of you who have written words of encouragement and prayers. It is overwhelming, yet really nice to receive messages and well wishes from total strangers (yet kindred hearts), especially to a shy girl like me!

I feel pretty good this morning, considering. Good, that is, emotionally and in my spirit. Still pretty yucky physically. I read last night that this can in certain cases take as long as three weeks to fully pass. That was discouraging. My prayer is that God will have mercy and let it pass quickly. I feel like I can't move on to fully letting go until it is gone from my body. And maybe you wouldn't mind praying this with me?

Thank you,

Claire

I just want to thank all of you who have written words of encouragement and prayers. It is overwhelming, yet really nice to receive messages and well wishes from total strangers (yet kindred hearts), especially to a shy girl like me!

I feel pretty good this morning, considering. Good, that is, emotionally and in my spirit. Still pretty yucky physically. I read last night that this can in certain cases take as long as three weeks to fully pass. That was discouraging. My prayer is that God will have mercy and let it pass quickly. I feel like I can't move on to fully letting go until it is gone from my body. And maybe you wouldn't mind praying this with me?

Thank you,

Claire

I will certainly pray this with you. I'm also praying for healing and peace. Be kind to yourself, take the time you need to grieve as well as heal physically.

Just wanted to offer some encouragement:

With my first pregnancy, I spotted daily for 3 weeks; then it just stopped, and the rest of my pregnancy was uneventful. (Well, I delivered 5-6 weeks early -- a small but healthy baby.) This was almost 18 years ago & you can see from my avatar picture that ER is just fine. :)