• Yes, and I wear it often and I wear it with sneakers
    • Yes, and I wear it often
    • Yes, and I wear it sometimes
    • Yes, but I rarely wear it
    • Yes, but I never wear it
    • No, I don't, but I would like to
    • No, I don't and never will
    • Other

It's very cool that there are others out there who, like me, want one of these. I just think that a certain style w/the right footwear can be so cute. For me, it couldn't be a long skirt, it would have to hit above the knee. I like that they can be stylish and modest at the same time. Looks like I've found a new style for myself. Thanks for starting this thread!

I have seen cute jumpers like this one...http://www.chadwicks.com/clothing/De...G#ReviewHeader

I'm even thinking of ordering it because of the good price and c'mon, you guys have to admit that it's super cute!!

I showed this to my dh and asked him what he thought. He gave it a sideways glance and remarked, "It looks like something a preschool teacher would wear. With hooker boots." Then, he promptly coined the acronym T.I.L.F.:glare:

I showed this to my dh and asked him what he thought. He gave it a sideways glance and remarked, "It looks like something a preschool teacher would wear. With hooker boots." Then, he promptly coined the acronym T.I.L.F.:glare:

lol hooker boots go up the thighs imo, otherwise I have got 2 pairs of booker boots lol I have one set that comes up to the knee, pointed toe, stiletto heel, black leather. The other pair is black suede, rounded toe, chunky heel. I never considered either pair to be hooker boots, thn again having admitted to wearing jumpers (not with those boots :) ) I obviously have ZERO fashion sense and can be WAY off :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by crunchymountainmama viewpost.gif

Hell to the NO!

[and then by Audrey]

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

And furthermore, I resent all implications of any stereotypes of what homeschooling moms are supposed to look like, act like, think like, feel like or be like.

I am a homeschooling mom, but I am not THAT homeschooling mom!

Uh-huh. I own denim skirts. I own a cute jumper from Bean's (last worn several years ago, when it fit). I probably own Keds. But there is NO WAY I am putting that signal out to the world.

It has spaghetti straps, so I would never call it a jumper. I wear it in the summer with slides. I wonder if I could "winterize" it....hum.

Love those boots. Perhaps we could all wear black boots to the next homeschool convention we go to and start a trend?

K