Menu

Just want to complain about the weather

Indigo Blue

I usually try not to do that. 

But, gee, it won’t stop raining. It won’t get warm, and the weather app on my phone is just so unreliable anymore. 

It got warm and I got outside and managed to get going a bit. I felt happier,  finally, after the gloomy winter. It just keeps going back to cold and gloomy. I’m trying so hard to overcome some muscle pain. Nice weather is so motivating in this regard. 

I get happy when I see a big sun on the weather app for almost each day for the whole upcoming week…then…it just rains every day. Or gets cold. Or both. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

I wore a jacket yesterday due to the biting wind, listened to thunderstorms all night, and have this drizzly thing going on all day today with the promise of more rain this evening.

I'm trying to see the bright side: the flowers blooming, the prospect of spring around the corner........but I really hate the inbetweeny feeling of just enough rain to make things miserable but not enough to feel satisfying, like it's doing something. 

DS was supposed to do another volunteer event but it was cancelled because it's non-viable in the rain.  He's a bit mopey, too.

• Like 1

Raining here too.  Boo.

We had 2 nice sunny days last week and a few really warm days before that.  But we have also had a bunch of snowy days.  As much as I would like warmer weather I don't too because then my horrible neighbors will be out thumping their stereo for 15 hours a day.

• Sad 3

It's raining here too, and still quite cool. Enjoying it, however, as soon it will be unbearably hot and humid...I think we'll skip from this kind of early spring weather right into summer, and miss the best part - warm (but not hot and humid) sunny days...

• Like 3