Menu

Where is Carl Azuz of CNN 10?

prairiewindmomma

We have watched Carl for years as homeschoolers and my kids also watched him when they attended both public and private schools. We are all disappointed that Carl isn't back! It's not CNN10 without him. 😞

My kids say it's all over TikTok as well and I've seen both teachers and students commenting all over Twitter about his absence. His wife is in a Facebook homeschool group that I'm also in and she said she can't comment. 😞  She did encourage anyone with opinions to contact CNN. 

Edited by Insertcreativenamehere
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Coy has said this week several times. So I hope he is only on for this week. He just doesn't have the same vibe, and he doesn't deliver the jokes as well. 

We miss Carl! 

I don't know how they pick pieces to cover either, but the football segment did not give us a lot to talk about and was boring! We like to talk over lunch about what we have watched. 

3 hours ago, Insertcreativenamehere said:

We have watched Carl for years as homeschoolers and my kids also watched him when they attended both public and private schools. We are all disappointed that Carl isn't back! It's not CNN10 without him. 😞

My kids say it's all over TikTok as well and I've seen both teachers and students commenting all over Twitter about his absence. His wife is in a Facebook homeschool group that I'm also in and she said she can't comment. 😞  She did encourage anyone with opinions to contact CNN. 

Do you know if  there is a preferred way to contact CNN?  My kids and I are super disappointed as well.   
thanks! 

Edited by ealp2009

Day one the puns were just awful, I’m glad Coy has since dropped those. I hate change and I really liked that Carl Azuz kept controversial subjects fairly neutral. 

I will say that Carl was still often casually dressed  in his family room all last school year so I sort of wonder if he refused to go back to the studio. I wish CNN would address the change instead of ignoring it. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 2:48 PM, Rachel said:

Day one the puns were just awful, I’m glad Coy has since dropped those. I hate change and I really liked that Carl Azuz kept controversial subjects fairly neutral. 

I will say that Carl was still often casually dressed  in his family room all last school year so I sort of wonder if he refused to go back to the studio. I wish CNN would address the change instead of ignoring it. 

Edited by Jean in Newcastle
  • Like 1

I haven't watched in several years because my kids grew up. But we watched it faithfully from the time we discovered it until they were no longer homeschooling--it was one of the highlights of the day. Carl did such a great job of being neutral (the broader news bearers could take lessons) and being interesting. I sure hope they haven't fired him, because that would certainly be a loss.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jaybee said:

I haven't watched in several years because my kids grew up. But we watched it faithfully from the time we discovered it until they were no longer homeschooling--it was one of the highlights of the day. Carl did such a great job of being neutral (the broader news bearers could take lessons) and being interesting. I sure hope they haven't fired him, because that would certainly be a loss.

Yes, the neutrality  was very refreshing. I felt like my kids were getting a fair representation of the news. 

It’s always hard to be the new person after a beloved person, so I hope that Coy isn’t discouraged. I’ll get used to him and now that he’s dropped the puns, which obviously isn’t his thing, his episodes are more bearable.

• Like 1