Menu

Meet Molly

Murphy101

Meet Molly. She is having a rough recovery from her spay early this morning but is finally conscious, though still sorta drunk acting and shaky. Also she has the saddest sounding tiny beep noise for meow. We are all anxious to hear if she has an unusual purr like Maxwell, but she’s just not up to that yet.  Maxwell is crazy happy to be reunited with her. He has spent the day pacing the room and licking her and laying next her. Oh! And given how matted Maxwell is, I was really worried how bad Molly would be when we got her - she has almost no mats! While she was still out of it, i was able to thoroughly comb her and get all mats out except one itty bitty one.

beep meow is on ig and there’s more pics there too.  I don’t mind putting more pics here, but I keep getting “server error” for most of them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaTqUqnL7QM/?utm_medium=copy_link

EDAE796D-9588-434F-AC83-4B1353A8D874.jpeg

Edited by Murphy101
  • Like 41

5 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Love her. Her meow is sad though! Hopefully just the drugs.

I don’t think it’s the drugs. She’s just a super quiet kitty.  She was meowing pretty stridently for Maxwell when he left the room just a bit ago and I could barely hear her.

• Like 1