Menu

January Healthy Eating - Week 4

Soror

I cannot believe it is already week 4. Man, this month has flown by.

This past week eating was much better than the dumpster fire of week 2. I've back off the chocolate. I got in my fruits and veggies. I was short a couple of days on beans (need to make some!) but overall I give myself an A considering my energy was lagging ( fighting off Covid ). 

This week I'm focusing on balancing my meals/macros better to help with satiety and also watching portions. 

b1: greek yogurt, blueberries, homemade granola

b2: eggs w/ spinach, 1 slice bacon, hashbrown

l: leftover baked chicken w/ sprouted /whole grains, cauliflower and green beans; homemade pb cup

s: tortilla chips w/ veggie dip

d: white bean, homemade sausage soup w/ spinach, carrots, and corn; prunes

• Like 6

I missed doing any updates for week 3. Week two went well for me with getting in 3+ veggies/fruits each weekday. Some days I got in more . This past week was pretty good overall, too. My goal for this week is to continue the fruits/vegetables and to also make sure I am getting enough calcium, though a combination of supplements and food.

• Like 5

With hubby still positive for Covid, we are still eating down the pantry.  (I have a well-stocked pantry!  And friends brought some fresh produce to round us out).  Still working on my mindful habits:  eat slowly, enjoy the food.  This helps me the most with not overeating.  Additionally, I can see that I need to put some effort into our evening repast--a lighter meal for us as we eat our main meal midday.   Eating leftovers is good, but when I don't have any, we tend to resort to carb-heavy comfort food.

I have realized, since more seriously pursuing a Mediterranean WOE ala the Olive Tomato site, that one type of evening meal that DOES work well for us is the phyllo dough + veggies meal--whether in the form of something like spanakopita or phyllo tarts.  It is veg-heavy with minimal carbs (6 sheets of phyllo for 8 servings is pretty low), easy to make (I have easy access to fresh phyllo here in Montenegro), plenty of leftovers with just the two of us, and reheats well. So, I'm going to purposely up my game with veggie tarts since they work as sides, breakfast, or supper. Â đŸ™‚

• Like 6

Breakfast was microgreens and muesli/beans with cherries, kiwi, blackberries, blueberries, apple, 3 seeds, walnuts, pistachios, walnut milk.

Lunch was leftover refried beans, quinoa, sweet potatoes, corn, red bell peppers, salsa, microgreens, cashew sour cream & queso.

For a snack, I'm planning to finish up the fresh green beans and cherry tomatoes.

Dinner will be Thai red curry with tofu, stir fry veggies, and cauliflower rice and brown rice.

Dessert is chickpea cookie dough.

The new recipe I tried last night for creamy spinach and artichoke soup was delicious. I made a few changes to the recipe (omitted the oil and salt, used fresh spinach instead of frozen, and added roasted mushrooms). It's one of the best new soups we've tried in the past few months.

https://www.rabbitandwolves.com/vegan-creamy-spinach-and-artichoke-soup/

• Like 6

Saturday-

bone broth 

lunch-  scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions, thuac choy, bacon. 1/2 flaxseed muffin. 

Met with the Xena wrangler (aka my personal trainer). 1 hour of hard but enjoyable work. 

snack- apple with cream cheese 

chocolate squares 

dinner-  salad:  Organic mixed greens and baby spinach topped with grilled chicken, bacon, cherry tomatoes, bleu cheese, radishes, and hard boiled eggs  Raspberry vinaigrette.

hard boiled eggs. 

• Like 5

Good day yesterday. I ended up not snacking at all b/c I just didn't feel hungry (rare occurrence for me not to feel hungry in the afternoon). I stayed busy so I wouldn't eat out of boredom. I got in 2 exercise sessions (catching up from those I missed last week but not pushing too hard with them) and I did a short walk.

I made a big pot of white beans and have some extra for meals now. I need to figure out something to meal prep for the week- I've just been getting by on leftovers lately. 

Today:

b: granola w/ greek yogurt and berries

after workout: smoothie

l: leftover chicken (half of a skinless thigh) w/ sprouted/whole grains + green beans OR leftover soup- homemade sausage (not a lot here so adding in white beans for more protein) w/ potatoes, corn, carrots, and spinach; homemade pb cup

s: maybe popcorn w/ nut yeast

d: dd wants to make some kind of stir fry w/ noodles and veg, probably a bit of chicken breast; prunes

• Like 5

I thought I was doing better this week, still a few slip ups in the early evenings but mostly ok, but the scale went up instead of down. Except today it's way down from where it was yesterday, like a pound and a half. We'll see what it shows tomorrow, but it's messing with my mind right now. I want to believe that this is the real weight--this is where it should trend (half a pound down from last week). But I don't understand why it was going up and why it would drop so much with one day of careful (not perfect) eating. The only theory I have is water intake--I know I don't get enough during the week when I'm masked all day. Could this make me retain water weight? I don't know. Anyway, that doesn't have too much to do with healthy eating. I'm still trying my best and will start a new week tomorrow trying to do a better job (again) of the after school eating.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Ali in OR said:

I thought I was doing better this week, still a few slip ups in the early evenings but mostly ok, but the scale went up instead of down. Except today it's way down from where it was yesterday, like a pound and a half. We'll see what it shows tomorrow, but it's messing with my mind right now. I want to believe that this is the real weight--this is where it should trend (half a pound down from last week). But I don't understand why it was going up and why it would drop so much with one day of careful (not perfect) eating. The only theory I have is water intake--I know I don't get enough during the week when I'm masked all day. Could this make me retain water weight? I don't know. Anyway, that doesn't have too much to do with healthy eating. I'm still trying my best and will start a new week tomorrow trying to do a better job (again) of the after school eating.

Ali - I don't know your health situation but for me, inflammation is a huge factor in sudden weight gain.  So this morning I am up, but I know that I'm inflamed (did a hard workout yesterday and that always leads initially to more inflammation and certain foods can do it too). 

• Like 5

I'm trying to remember what I previously learned, that I'm a 'volume eater' - I do best if really full of non-starchy veg. Today I haven't felt like an afternoon snack.

Lunch - leftover bean and courgette bake plus roast celeriac on a bed of cauliflower mash. Fat free homemade yoghurt. Mandarin and apple.

Supper - chicken breast and maybe broccoli? Prunes. A square of dark Chocologic. 

Edited by Laura Corin
  • Like 6

Breakfast was microgreens and a muesli/bean bowl with cherries, kiwi, apple, blackberries, blueberries, 3 seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch was a salad with greens, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, bell pepper, beets, quinoa, black beans.

Snack was a walnut chocolate chip WellBean bar.

Dinner will be leftover Thai red curry and salad.

• Like 3

I did a good job of meeting my goals last week (I've lost 2 pounds this month). 

I'm going to continue the same goals this week. I have a friend coming to stay for 2 nights, but she likes to eat healthy. So that won't throw me off. I've stretched out my time eating the last few days because of different things going on, so I do need to get back to a shorter eating time for the day. 

• 80 oz water
  • journal my food
  • at least 5 veggies/fruit a day 
Edited by mom31257
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Ali in OR said:

This is a problem for me, too. It's worth it to mask, but pre-covid I would sip water all day. Does anyone know if it's just as good (overall) to drink extra water in the late afternoon? I know I don't drink enough between 8 and 3 and sometimes end up with a bit of a dehydration headache, On top of the headache from wearing my earloops super tight. But better than covid...

• Like 2

Change of plans for dinner: After veggie burgers were mentioned several times today on my favorite nutrition podcast, I developed a hankering for them and remembered we had some in the fridge. So dinner was veg burgers on Dave's Killer Bread Everything bagels.

• Like 3

A bit of a rough day. 

Didn’t sleep well last night- part of the pattern lately of not being able to sleep after hard exercise. 

bone broth. 

successfully fasted despite bouts of nausea and dizziness. 

lunch-  scrambled eggs, bacon, gf pancake 

snack-  sugar free jello pudding cup

dinner-  gf oatmeal cup

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Longtime Lurker said:

This is a problem for me, too. It's worth it to mask, but pre-covid I would sip water all day. Does anyone know if it's just as good (overall) to drink extra water in the late afternoon? I know I don't drink enough between 8 and 3 and sometimes end up with a bit of a dehydration headache, On top of the headache from wearing my earloops super tight. But better than covid...

Hmm. I don't know, good question.

11 hours ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

A bit of a rough day. 

Didn’t sleep well last night- part of the pattern lately of not being able to sleep after hard exercise. 

bone broth. 

successfully fasted despite bouts of nausea and dizziness. 

lunch-  scrambled eggs, bacon, gf pancake 

snack-  sugar free jello pudding cup

dinner-  gf oatmeal cup

hard boiled eggs 

Hope you feel better today!

• Like 2

re: the volume eating @Laura Corin

Yes, for sure that plays a part for me. That's why when I'm trying to get my eating back on track after a rough spell (like this month after a fall of medication changes and schedule /sleeping difficulties) my first goal is to just eat whole foods 90+%, no matter the amount. Because it is easier for me to get back to eating good food than to cut back how much.

I've also learned I eat less and better overall if I eat more food in the mornings. And my breakfast is the last thing to slip on healthy eating because I feel so very horrible if I don't eat a good breakfast. 

I started tracking portions/macros this weekend. This has been the least restrictive and time consuming method I've found that has left me feeling the best while cutting back so I'm going back to it. I'm using Precision Nutritions guide- which bases serving sizes on your hand- protein servings are about the size of your hand/carbs a cupped hand etc. This helps me balance- eating good foods, in a reasonable amount, and balancing my meals so I feel good energy and satiety. 

I'm going to try and cut back my first meal today- I've been feeling like it is a bit too much some days. We'll see how it goes (and if I end up hungry before lunch time if I do). I am however upping my activity level now that I'm feeling better so will go by how I feel. 

b: blueberries/homemade graonola/greek yogurt (half servings)

after workout: frittata w/ veggies and banana oat pancakes- made a batch of both yesterday- I've had the pancakes before but it has been a while. I'll top those with a smear of pb and some cooked blueberries

l: https://www.themediterraneandish.com/tuscan-white-bean-salad/; leftover baked cod; homemade pb cup

s: prunes; almonds; popcorn? 

d: still haven't made my menu...... I'll look around and see what I need to use up and go off of that.

Edited by Soror
  • Like 7

On 1/23/2022 at 10:10 AM, Ali in OR said:

Can you record your weight each day in an app and over time it should show a downward shift. That might be helpful for you to see after a few weeks of data. I have found my weight to fluctuate a lot during the week and so I weigh each day and record it. I was going to weigh once a week but I noticed my weight each week was crazy fluctuating and so doing each day and seeing a downward trend is better for me.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, importswim said:

Can you record your weight each day in an app and over time it should show a downward shift. That might be helpful for you to see after a few weeks of data. I have found my weight to fluctuate a lot during the week and so I weigh each day and record it. I was going to weigh once a week but I noticed my weight each week was crazy fluctuating and so doing each day and seeing a downward trend is better for me.

Just what I was going to say!  Fluctuations of up to 3-4 lbs is entirely normal even if disheartening.  I have an app on my phone "Happy Scale" which lets me set a goal, record the day's weight,  see a weighted-average trend along with a little reminder of the progress I've made.   With the free version that I use, I don't get reports, but I don't need reports--I just need to face reality.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, VickiMNE said:

Just what I was going to say!  Fluctuations of up to 3-4 lbs is entirely normal even if disheartening.  I have an app on my phone "Happy Scale" which lets me set a goal, record the day's weight,  see a weighted-average trend along with a little reminder of the progress I've made.   With the free version that I use, I don't get reports, but I don't need reports--I just need to face reality.

I weigh most mornings using a Renpho scale that is linked by Bluetooth to an app. This produces graphs automatically. 

• Like 4

Breakfast was broccoli and daikon radish sprouts, plus a muesli/bean bowl with cherries, kiwi, blackberries, blueberries, apple, walnuts, 3 seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch was leftover Thai curry.

Snack was an orange and bell pepper slices.

For dinner, I made a middle eastern chopped salad with greens, fresh herbs, couscous, chickpeas, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onions, and an oil-free dressing. Can't wait to try it.

• Like 4

Another good day yesterday- I did feel a little hungry in the morning but had a cup of tea and was fine. I might end up eating a piece of fruit mid morning if it persists. 

b: granola (homemade); blueberries, greek yogurt- half servings

after workout: frittata w/ veggies and banana oat pancakes w/ fresh strawberries and a smear of nf vanilla greek yogurt

l: salmon patty (homemade) w/ white bean salad- absolutely delicious; homemade pb cup

s: prunes- small serving leftover ziti?? 

d: something mexican probably

Edited by Soror
  • Like 6

Tuesday

Lunch- various leftover veg. Leftover tofu. Beans. Quark. Cheddar. Then coconut soy yoghurt and a mandarin.

Supper - haddock and maybe broccoli. Prunes. 1 square of chocologic.

Having a big veggie lunch and lots to drink seems to be carrying me through to supper at present. 

• Like 5

My eating has been a bit up and down over the past week.   My stress has been up and that leads to not great food choices.  But I am working on the stress and the eating has been falling back in line.   It is really nice to be on track.  My weight went up due to the poor food choice days but I have been losing it.  Overall I am not down for the month though, which is disheartening even if it isn't surprising.  I am really hoping to finish the month down though, even if it is a measly pound!

• Like 5

Breakfast was broccoli sprouts and a muesli/bean bowl with cherries, kiwi, blackberries, blueberries, apple, walnuts, 3 seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch was leftover Thai red curry.

Snack was roasted veggies (beets, cauliflower, broccoli), a small handful each of blueberries and blackberries, and an orange.

Dinner is veggie pizzas.

• Like 5

On 1/22/2022 at 11:30 AM, Longtime Lurker said:

I missed doing any updates for week 3. Week two went well for me with getting in 3+ veggies/fruits each weekday. Some days I got in more . This past week was pretty good overall, too. My goal for this week is to continue the fruits/vegetables and to also make sure I am getting enough calcium, though a combination of supplements and food.

Yesterday's fruits/vegetables: baby carrots, an orange, pear slices

Today's fruits/vegetables: sliced cucumber, bean salad (black beans, tomatoes, green peppers, etc.), an orange, mixed greens salad w/red bell peppers

And I am doing well so far this week on the calcium, remembering to take my calcium and Vit D supplements, plus some milk and cheese.

• Like 4

It's all or nothing with me. Every meal I eat is really healthy. Tons of vegetables. Low in saturated fat and moderate with olive oil and such. Tons of fruit. Mostly from-scratch cooking. Mostly water or tea to drink.

I cannot seem to get away from a small treat many days, and those treats happen simply because they are here in the house. Today is a prime example. Breakfast: Oatmeal with fruit and pecans, sweetened with a small amount of maple syrup. From scratch.

Lunch: Gorgeous soup. Puree of various vegetables, and I tossed in some leftover Greek lemon-chicken soup. So delicious and so healthy.

Dinner: Pork chop, sweet potato, salad.

So far, so good, right? But my snack was a gf bostock roll with sweetened tea. (Gluten free yeast dough roll with almond paste and orange zest swirl). Why? Because the rolls are in the freezer. Because I get a little peckish at 3:30 or 4. Because I am really busy and just grab and go. I think my small sweets are having more impact than I want.

The plan right now is to not raid the freezer for goodies this week. We are celebrating dd's birthday on Saturday, so I will allow myself a small treat then.

• Like 5

Tuesday-

official weigh in day. Frustrated because I gained back a pound. Oh I know that it’s normal to have fluctuations like that but I am still frustrated. 

bone broth 

lunch-  scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions, thuac choy, bit of chicken. Flaxseed muffin. 

snack-  apple with cheddar cheese slices 

dinner-  shredded chicken with sugar free bbq sauce, coleslaw, roasted yams. 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 5

Trying to make sure I am drinking enough water daily.

B- steel cut oatmeal, blueberries and walnuts

L- air fried Buffalo chicken breast over green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, banana pepper and oil,Vinegar and lime juice dressing

D-1/2 Italian beef sandwich (toasted brioche roll with melted provolone and crockpot London broil) with sweet potato fries 

After dinner treat- 1% milk frothed with a little cinnamon, vanilla and 1/2 serving melted chocolate chips 

• Like 6

Not doing well with my eating this week--or last. The pantry/freezer challenge hasn't helped. I am nearing the end of that though. Also, having COVID and being stuck in the house, dreary weather--all of if has made me very restless, and I've eaten too much for comfort.  I had lost another pound, but gained it back. Down 2 pounds for January. 

I really want to add in some exercise, but I still have some COVID symptoms. After reading the other threads I'm afraid to push myself even a little. I'm slowly working my way through decluttering the house and organizing stuff. Not exactly cardio, but it makes me feel productive.

Edited by popmom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, popmom said:

Not doing well with my eating this week--or last. The pantry/freezer challenge hasn't helped. I am nearing the end of that though. Also, having COVID and being stuck in the house, dreary weather--all of if has made me very restless, and I've eaten too much for comfort.  I had lost another pound, but gained it back. Down 2 pounds for January. 

I really want to add in some exercise, but I still have some COVID symptoms. After reading the other threads I'm afraid to push myself even a little. I'm slowly working my way through decluttering the house and organizing stuff. Not exactly cardio, but it makes me feel productive.

(hugs) being active and decluttering is work and I think great practice to ease back into some light exercise.

13 hours ago, Harriet Vane said:

It's all or nothing with me. Every meal I eat is really healthy. Tons of vegetables. Low in saturated fat and moderate with olive oil and such. Tons of fruit. Mostly from-scratch cooking. Mostly water or tea to drink.

I cannot seem to get away from a small treat many days, and those treats happen simply because they are here in the house. Today is a prime example. Breakfast: Oatmeal with fruit and pecans, sweetened with a small amount of maple syrup. From scratch.

Lunch: Gorgeous soup. Puree of various vegetables, and I tossed in some leftover Greek lemon-chicken soup. So delicious and so healthy.

Dinner: Pork chop, sweet potato, salad.

So far, so good, right? But my snack was a gf bostock roll with sweetened tea. (Gluten free yeast dough roll with almond paste and orange zest swirl). Why? Because the rolls are in the freezer. Because I get a little peckish at 3:30 or 4. Because I am really busy and just grab and go. I think my small sweets are having more impact than I want.

The plan right now is to not raid the freezer for goodies this week. We are celebrating dd's birthday on Saturday, so I will allow myself a small treat then.

I dont' see that as all or nothing at all, 90% at least of your food is great whole foods. It sounds like you need to schedule in an afternoon snack. Maybe you can pre-make a healthier option to grab and go. Or buy a bar that has whole ingredients that fits your food plan. Sounds like you are graving some carbs- I'd schedule in some healthier options. Don't think about that 1 snack you screwed up but the 3 meals you did well. 

eta: just occurred to me it could be fatigue you are having in the afternoon too- I have that issue when I'm not sleeping well- the body craves quick energy when it is tired.

Edited by Soror
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I need to make a little dessert as I ran out of my homemade pb cups. I might make more of the matcha balls, idk.

LOts of repeats in my day to day menus as I make batches of things for breakfast, lunches, and snacks and then eat them until they run out- usually I make 3-5 days worth at a time. I go on kicks where I am in love with something and might make it repeatedly and then not again for a long time. 

b: blueberries, plain greek yogurt, homemade granola- half servings

afterworkout- banana oat pancakes w/ smear of vanilla greek yogurt+ mango; frittata

lunch: white bean salad (tomatoes, green beans, cucumber, parsley, red onion, feta, evoo, lemon juice, white beans); baked salmon cakes

s: depends on what I make and my mood!

d: had leftovers last night so it will be something mexican tonight- maybe fajitas??

• Like 4

Today's strange discovery: broccoli, in the quantities that I eat, has an appreciable amount of protein.  It's 2.5 or 3 grams per cup, so that's around 10 grams for my lunch before I added in the eggs.  I had no idea.

Wednesday

Lunch: broccoli miso soup with poached eggs; fat-free yoghurt with half a pear

Supper: herby red lentils with crispy mushrooms and quinoa, plus green beans; prunes and chocologic.  Something else if necessary.

Edited by Laura Corin
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Laura Corin said:

Today's strange discovery: broccoli, in the quantities that I eat, has an appreciable amount of protein.  It's 2.5 or 3 grams per cup, so that's around 10 grams for my lunch before I added in the eggs.  I had no idea.

Wednesday

Lunch: broccoli miso soup with poached eggs; fat-free yoghurt with half a pear

Supper: herby red lentils with crispy mushrooms and quinoa, plus green beans; prunes and chocologic.  Something else if necessary.

That is a good amount of broccoli! Lots of antioxidants too.

• Like 2

Breakfast was microgreens (kale and cabbage) and a muesli/bean bowl with blueberries, blackberries, apple, kiwi, walnuts, 3 seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch was leftover chopped salad with chickpeas and couscous. Threw in some roasted mushrooms and beets. Also had two oranges.

Snack was roasted carrots, roasted cauliflower, and cucumber and bell pepper slices.

Dinner is going to be salad with tempeh (made two kinds today - buffalo and smoky bacon) and Thai basil veggie dumplings.

Dessert will be dates with pecans.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Selkie said:

Breakfast was microgreens (kale and cabbage) and a muesli/bean bowl with blueberries, blackberries, apple, kiwi, walnuts, 3 seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch was leftover chopped salad with chickpeas and couscous. Threw in some roasted mushrooms and beets. Also had two oranges.

Snack was roasted carrots, roasted cauliflower, and cucumber and bell pepper slices.

Dinner is going to be salad with tempeh (made two kinds today - buffalo and smoky bacon) and Thai basil veggie dumplings.

I keep meaning to ask you- what are the "3 seeds"?

• Like 2

Wednesday:

Too bad the official weigh in was yesterday!  Today I've gone down a pound to the same weight I had last week.  So no new weight lost but at least none gained.  Hoping that I can stabilize and then continue to lose.

bone broth

lunch - scrambled eggs with onions, mushrooms, thuac choy;  flaxseed muffin

snack - apple with cheddar cheese slices

dinner - leftover sugar free bbq shredded chicken, coleslaw (no yams because those were gobbled up yesterday)

hard boiled eggs

and maybe a chocolate square in there somewhere. 

• Like 4

I love reading what everyone's eating so thank you for posting that, especially the veggie options!

I'm on day 26 of Intermittent Fasting and doing well. I've lost 13 pounds (I have a lot to lose) and more importantly my energy is through the roof.

Have an appointment with my doctor to get a baseline physical on the 1st. It won't show a correct baseline as I'll have been doing this for a month already and I'm sure there are some changes that are happening, but it's when my doctor could get me in since I'm not sick. 

I've been focusing on clean fasting and February is my month to focus on clean eating. Thankfully I love any and all vegetables and so hopefully it'll go well!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, importswim said:

I love reading what everyone's eating so thank you for posting that, especially the veggie options!

I'm on day 26 of Intermittent Fasting and doing well. I've lost 13 pounds (I have a lot to lose) and more importantly my energy is through the roof.

Have an appointment with my doctor to get a baseline physical on the 1st. It won't show a correct baseline as I'll have been doing this for a month already and I'm sure there are some changes that are happening, but it's when my doctor could get me in since I'm not sick. 

I've been focusing on clean fasting and February is my month to focus on clean eating. Thankfully I love any and all vegetables and so hopefully it'll go well!

Congrats on your progress----kudos!

2 hours ago, Selkie said:

Mmm, dates with pecans-- might have to have that today myself. Always, reminds of pecan pie.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Doing well with the decreased bfast/pre-workout meal. And I've felt the last few days that my lunch was a bit heavy too, so tomorrow I'm going to cut my serving of salmon patties in half and adding in even more veggies to my salad.

After such a heavy lunch I'm going lighter for dinner- baked tostados w/ the pressure cooked chicken and roasted veggies

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Soror said:

Doing well with the decreased bfast/pre-workout meal. And I've felt the last few days that my lunch was a bit heavy too, so tomorrow I'm going to cut my serving of salmon patties in half and adding in even more veggies to my salad.

After such a heavy lunch I'm going lighter for dinner- baked tostados w/ the pressure cooked chicken and roasted veggies

Do you have a salmon patty recipe? I'm sorry if you already posted it, I didn't see it! I have salmon and I'd love to make a patty to go on top of a salad this week.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, importswim said:

Just in case your doctor is testing for cholesterol,  be aware there can be a temporary cholesterol dump into the blood when you have been losing weight, so don't panic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1