Menu

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "green"?

Generally, I have a negative, gut, reaction, and move on without even looking at said "green" product. It's probably one of the fastest ways to lose me as a customer.

:iagree:

This was a quote from JOANNEQN from page 1. I am not sure why it didn't format right.

Edited by Delighted3

Looks like I'm the only one that thinks of a sports team.

Actually, I think of the town I grew up in: Green. And of course, the football team: Green Bulldogs.

No, I don't think it was meant snidely. I think of you as very environmentally conscious because you have been vocally so on the boards for years. So when you asked the question I thought of only one thing, environmental issues, because it was you who asked. :) That is one thing I have known about you for many years now so I think Peek was thinking along the same lines. :)

Same here. As soon as I saw Colleen's name there was nothing else I could think of except environmental issues....but I didn't feel snide. :D

Sorry Colleen..ya just got a rep. ;)

Curious what first springs to mind when you hear the word "green"? Odd question, I know, but it relates to a recent conversation. I'm intentionally not offering the ubiquitous "other" polling option. Just try to make one of these answers work for ya.;)

The very first thing that springs to mind is Kermit the Frog. Sorry. :)

Generally, I have a negative, gut, reaction, and move on without even looking at said "green" product. It's probably one of the fastest ways to lose me as a customer.

Hm. For me that's how I feel about "pink". It's not that I have anything against breast cancer research or supporting breast cancer research, but the *marketing* behind it all. Gah. I won't buy items that are marketed that way.