Menu

This is a bit worrying - update in later post

Laura Corin

21 minutes ago, Laura Corin said:

He's not doing well a month later.  I read a letter he sent to my Mum - after writing two paragraphs he had to stop and rest. He's at home but just completely exhausted.  He wasn't hospitalised.  His wife is back at work.

That's too bad he is still exhausted. Good news he didn't have to go to hospital. Did his wife also get sick? 

Hope he recovers soon and is able to get back on the tennis court. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wintermom said:

That's too bad he is still exhausted. Good news he didn't have to go to hospital. Did his wife also get sick? 

Hope he recovers soon and is able to get back on the tennis court. 

She got sick after him. She has a lingering cough but feels okay.

He's had such a hard five years. He's theoretically very fit and active, as you know. 6'3", slim and muscular. Previous local tennis club champ. Then he got deep vein thrombosis in the car on the way back from skiing. Then his cardiac arteries started shredding for no reason.  Then he lost his job and hasn't got another. Now this. It really stinks.

6 hours ago, Catwoman said:

I'm so sorry, Laura -- I was hoping you were updating us to say he was well again. 😞 

Did his wife or any of his friends ever test positive?

I hope he starts feeling better very soon!

Thanks. Only his wife, after him.

• Sad 16

8 hours ago, Laura Corin said:

She got sick after him. She has a lingering cough but feels okay.

He's had such a hard five years. He's theoretically very fit and active, as you know. 6'3", slim and muscular. Previous local tennis club champ. Then he got deep vein thrombosis in the car on the way back from skiing. Then his cardiac arteries started shredding for no reason.  Then he lost his job and hasn't got another. Now this. It really stinks.

Definiely stinks. Such a shame that all these set-backs, completely beyond his control, have happened in such a short period of time. He really needs a positive break in this streak of bad luck. I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1