Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

She wasn't so embarrassed that she didn't post it on the internet.

Have you seen some of the 'fail' videos people post? Putting a face gently on a scanner is really intelligent compared to those videos. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_3794.jpeg

We went with the factual sorting question of, "Did this object have cat pee on it? Toss or rip out and then toss." All our carpeting, tons of toys, etc. were impacted. It was a very fast and effective way to demo and declutter at the same time. 🤪 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Drama Llama said:

How do you keep two families with 8 hours of not work time a day?  I know that $24 wasn't the same in the 90's, but 24 hours supposedly was? 

It’s never been a minimum wage job thing. It’s always been a traveling salesman kind of thing. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Drama Llama said:

How do you keep two families with 8 hours of not work time a day?  I know that $24 wasn't the same in the 90's, but 24 hours supposedly was? 

Tells each person they work more hours than they do (saying they work 12 hour days instead of 8 etc). Or travel for work and stay with the other family (weather or not they actually travel or not). 

When my xh traveled for work, he left on Monday and didn't return till Friday. He could be an hour away or an ocean away. His corporate offices were in New Jersey, Japan and Switzerland. We lived in Washington.  He easily could have had a second family. If I didn't have an idea of how much he earned, and how much the household expenses were, I would have no idea if he supported another family. He also had jobs were he routinely worked 10-16 hour days. I would have had no idea if he actually worked less and was with someone else. He was in sales so while he had an office, he was rarely there.