Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

15 hours ago, marbel said:

Re: door opening. At Wawa, mid-Atlantic (and south) regional convenience store/grocery/fast food/coffee chain, everyone opens the door for everyone else. It's almost comical at times how people are so careful to open the door for people around them.  image.png.defa71a377a7367974b3824b8e6211c4.png

That's because everyone is going in to get their coffee and is tired, barely functional and cranky.   It's safer to be cautiously nice to everyone. 

I'm in North Jersey and we haven't had Wawa here for long but dh is from South Jersey so I'm familiar with them.   We've had three pop-up in the past couple years.   

• Like 1

On 9/10/2023 at 7:31 PM, Terabith said:

IMG_3852.jpeg

yeah.  I've been feeling that way since I started studying spanish.  very straightforward. 

Los Colinas is a place in California

Del Mar is a place in California

And let's not forget the Rio Grande. . . 

I still have a vivid memory of my daughter reporting back on the labeled (in latin) poster from her dermatologist's office.  Had such pedantic names as "lip wrinkle".

4 hours ago, Lady Florida. said:

We did that when we had a dog. We currently have 2 cats. We narrate their thoughts and we translate their meows. Two very different cats make it fun.

Ours have their own personalities and chief complaints they file with us regularly. Most of them relate to their food (or lack thereof in their minds) and complaining about how “brother” is bothering them. They also have hobbies and one does a nightly perimeter security check. 

Edited by TechWife
  • Like 4