Menu

I leveled up in the homeschool mom world today

ktgrok

8 hours ago, Plum said:

I love my Proclick! Best purchase ever. I started collecting pretty file folders to color code them for my kids. Just trim up the long end to 11" and cut at the fold. 

Did you use the file folder as the cover you mean?

I love the idea of using file folders to make the covers!!!!!!!!! I'm always trying to find paper 3-prong folder to cut apart and it's hard to find the paper ones nowadays. But I can find plenty of file folders. And cute ones too! Thank you for the inspiration!

• Like 1

Ooh, I bet you could use a pocket 3 prong folder, and just trim the top, not the bottom, so the pocket stays intact. Then you have a pocket inside the cover!

I just laminated the first and last pages of the workbook, trimmed and punched, so they look like book covers. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Where's Toto? said:

So, which one did you get?  What is recommended?

The standard P50 I think it is called? Can do supposedly 6 sheets at a time, but that depends on paper thickness. If I'm doing 32lb paper, better to stick with 3 or 4 max. It also can punch through laminated cardstock (for making covers) but it's a little hard to push with that. But works fine. 

Then I got a box of each size spine, for various projects. I just wish the spines came with more colors, preferably an assortment of colors!