Menu

Is there a secret to staying logged in?

KungFuPanda

Even when I check “remember me” I have to log in EVERY time I come here. It’s tedious. Is there a way to make the log ins less frequent?

Another question: since I log in so frequently, I noticed that there is a “start new topic” bar at the head of the WTM Community page. If you click that, which board does it post to? Surely not ALL of them. I guess I should’ve experimented, but it’s such a PITA to get here that I didn’t want to start over. 

• Like 2

It's been very weird all day for me. I'll open the site and it'll be moving at a sloooooow crawl, taking forever to load. And then I get asked to sign in. So I "x" off, go do something else and come back in a few minutes and  it loads as normal (w/o me needing to log in). That scenario has happened multiple times today, the most recent just a few minutes ago.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Plum Crazy said:

It’s been really slow today and sometimes it would just flat out refuse to log me in. 

Experienced the exact same thing. I am used to check in quickly and leave. I don't have the patience for this.  😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pawz4me said:

It's been very weird all day for me. I'll open the site and it'll be moving at a sloooooow crawl, taking forever to load. And then I get asked to sign in. So I "x" off, go do something else and come back in a few minutes and  it loads as normal (w/o me needing to log in). That scenario has happened multiple times today, the most recent just a few minutes ago.

I'm having the same problem. Super annoying.

• Like 1

Today has been extremely wonky. I literally could not stay logged in from the time it took to go to “community” from the head page. And that was with the tab still open on my ipad. 

• Like 3

It doesn't happen to me every time but happens randomly several times a week. Checking "remember me" makes no difference. It's been like that since the upgrade. Several of us have mentioned it on the tech support board but it's still happening to a lot of members.

44 minutes ago, Quill said:

Today has been extremely wonky. I literally could not stay logged in from the time it took to go to “community” from the head page. And that was with the tab still open on my ipad

Yeah, today they had some kind of weird problem. I wondered if it was me though I didn't think so since I wasn't having trouble with other sites. I posted on the WTM Press facebook page to ask about it and they said it was a known issue at the time. I was out tonight and just checked when I got home. Glad to see we're back up and running. I feel lost when I can't get to the boards. It's like, why even bother going online if you can't access WTM. 😂 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1