Menu

Anyone seen SparklyUnicorn?

Heatherwith4

I was wondering if maybe she had a new name, but I hadn’t noticed anyone posting who “sounds” like her, IFKWIM.  

Now I miss Moxie and creekland, too. I know there are lots of people missing, but I just can’t always remember their user names.  

• Like 2

I know Creekland signed off here because I know her IRL (well, sort of) and she communicated with me to say she was heading out. 

I did think I had seen Sparkly since the change over, though I agree, not very recently. 

• Like 2

I have noticed other “missing” people, though maybe they are incognito and I haven’t put it together yet. I haven’t seen Audrey. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kinsa said:

Yes, and I've been wondering about creekland too. I have no idea if people just took on new usernames or if they completely disappeared. 

Creekland posted a handful of times. Many people don't like the stark white background. Some may have discovered how much more time they have when they are not on the board...:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Quill said:

I know Creekland signed off here because I know her IRL (well, sort of) and she communicated with me to say she was heading out. 

I did think I had seen Sparkly since the change over, though I agree, not very recently. 

Is she on a trip or she quit the forum?

10 minutes ago, Heatherwith4 said:

I was wondering if maybe she had a new name, but I hadn’t noticed anyone posting who “sounds” like her, IFKWIM.  

Now I miss Moxie and creekland, too. I know there are lots of people missing, but I just can’t always remember their user names.  

I remember posters at odd points in the day and then wonder where they are...

I keep thinking of Moxie bc my son wants me to see Deadpool 2. Anyone remember THAT discussion?! Hahahahaha

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Liz CA said:

Is she on a trip or she quit the forum?

She quit the forum. She still hangs around at College Confidential, she said, though I don’t use the forums there. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Liz CA said:

Creekland posted a handful of times. Many people don't like the stark white background. Some may have discovered how much more time they have when they are not on the board...:)

I know. I took a board break earlier this year. I should have made it longer, I think. I have been thinking a lot about nurturing IRL bonds and I get far more stuff done when I discipline myself in this manner. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Did Sadie ever make it back on under a new name?  I haven’t seen her and I thought she might be under a new pseud but the style didn’t match my guess ?

Yes, she’s heeeeerree...don’t want to blow her cover though if she does not wish.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, teachermom2834 said:

Creekland left the board over a conflict over on the college board. Or at least I remember her saying she was leaving before the board switchover. 

oh no...this makes me sad.  I had no idea.  I never go over to the college boards.  

She's going through a lot with her mom too... 

I've also noticed a void, but I'm never sure if they've just changed their names and wish to remain anonymous or whether I'm supposed to just know their new names. 

The loss of Creekland over a conflict is a blow. 

• Like 4

I’m blanking on her board name, but what about the Mom from CA with three kids, the youngest with special needs. She was going back to school for speech pathology or audiology and right before the boards went down was worried about her new pregnancy. I keep thinking about her and hoping the pregnancy is progressing smoothly. I haven’t seen her, but maybe I’ve just missed the posts or she changed her picture or name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frances said:

I’m blanking on her board name, but what about the Mom from CA with three kids, the youngest with special needs. She was going back to school for speech pathology or audiology and right before the boards went down was worried about her new pregnancy. I keep thinking about her and hoping the pregnancy is progressing smoothly. I haven’t seen her, but maybe I’ve just missed the posts or she changed her picture or name.

Was this Crimson Wife? I think she just posted an update - if this is the one you are thinking of.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Frances said:

I think you mean PinkMint? I have not seen her. 

6 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

oh no...this makes me sad.  I had no idea.  I never go over to the college boards.  

She's going through a lot with her mom too... 

I've also noticed a void, but I'm never sure if they've just changed their names and wish to remain anonymous or whether I'm supposed to just know their new names. 

The loss of Creekland over a conflict is a blow. 

I think there was more to it for Creekland. I am sure she would still want to meet up in person if she is available and we do another meet up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scarlett said:

Right....I think Crimson only has on child with one on the way....right?

Yes, and also, she has education in the audiology or speech pathology field. I think she has a Master’s degree. 

Just now, heartlikealion said:

She has 3 kids, one is SN. I think pregnant with a 4th. She has bachelors degrees in psychology &  communicative disorders. Was working on a masters (not sure in what) according to a thread How Educated are You? Her kids are listed in her user info but I can’t see sigs on phone which probably state ages. 

I believe this is correct.  But here is Crimson Wife's new thread, started yesterday:   

• Like 4

1 minute ago, heartlikealion said:

She has 3 kids, one is SN. I think pregnant with a 4th. She has bachelors degrees in psychology &  communicative disorders. Was working on a masters (not sure in what) according to a thread How Educated are You? Her kids are listed in her user info but I can’t see sigs on phone which probably state ages. 

Wow, do I feel dumb thinking she just has one child! Smh, the things I miss even though I have been here 15 years or so.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Quill said:

Yikes. I think I found the thread on the College Board. Yeesh.

• Sad 1