Menu

PSA/Pity Party

Lawyer&Mom

Your preschooler can have scabies and headlice AT THE SAME TIME....

So much stress. So much chaos. So much laundry.

Yuck.

That’s legitimately awful.

If I remember right, we live in the same county. My friend’s son just brought lice home from TK. It’s really making the rounds!

Edited by Sassenach
  • Like 1

That’s legitimately awful.

If I remember right, we lice in the same county. My friend’s son just brought live home from TK. It’s really making the rounds!

For the record, the ladies at Lice to Know You in Seattle are amazing. I didn't trust my husband to check my hair, and they did a great job. Wholly recommended.

• Like 1

For the record, the ladies at Lice to Know You in Seattle are amazing. I didn't trust my husband to check my hair, and they did a great job. Wholly recommended.

Ok, we don’t! Not sure which lawyer Mom I’m remembering! My friend dropped $500 to clear her plus 2 kids. Worth it, but wow.

We had lice and bed bugs the same year.  I wanted to just die.

The first case of lice was so bad that i got infected before we figured it out.  Lice was not on my radar.  I asked my hairstylist why my scalp was so itchy, he didn't see anything.   I went to an urgent care with an itchy scalp, and they didn't see anything so referred me to a derm.  He found it and said it was so bad and my hair was so thick that I'd need to shave my head.  i did.  All four kids had it too.

I think we had lice 3-4 times that year plus bed bugs.  We switched schools and no more problems.

We had lice and bed bugs the same year. I wanted to just die.

The first case of lice was so bad that i got infected before we figured it out. Lice was not on my radar. I asked my hairstylist why my scalp was so itchy, he didn't see anything. I went to an urgent care with an itchy scalp, and they didn't see anything so referred me to a derm. He found it and said it was so bad and my hair was so thick that I'd need to shave my head. i did. All four kids had it too.

I think we had lice 3-4 times that year plus bed bugs. We switched schools and no more problems.

It is so frustrating! I was checked by a nurse and our pediatrician before finally being diagnosed by my dermatologist. Who knew it was so freaking hard to find lice!?!

My daughter had it the whole time, but she wasn't itching and I never saw them.

I now know to go to the lice salon for my lice checks. They know what they are doing!