Menu

Would this be a good gift for a 19 year old girl??

Prairie~Phlox

A heated throw? Would your daughter like that?  I need one more gift for my daughter in the $25-30 range and I can get one for $27, regularly $80.00 and I'm wondering if it would be a liked gift?  I'm just at a loss, teens are so hard to buy for.I'm open to other suggestions as well.  She wants things for when she moves out, but it will be a while before she does, so I hate to buy to much of that kind of stuff.

DD18  has been loving one lately.  I got one last year at a Christmas party as a gift.  I never took it out of the box, because I really hated the design on it. I am very visual and it was black and white geometric. A few weeks ago, dd wasn't feeling well and couldn't get warmed up.  I got it out of the box and she has used it for countless hours since then. I didn't think to give it to her last winter, because she sleeps hot.  She sleeps in tiny shorts and a tshirt even in winter because she gets overheated easily. But she loves having the throw for when she is just laying in bed or studying, she just adjusts it as needed if she starts to get too warm.

For Christmas,  I am buying her a heated mattress pad. The throw is a bit small for her (she is 5'8") and only covers her legs. She to hates the design, but loves the warmth, so she just makes sure to keep the back side pointed up, which is solid black. LOL  Being so visual, is not much fun sometimes. I think it is the Sunbeam one from Costco, but I could be wrong. 

I'm in bed right now with our heated mattress pad and I love this thing. A young friend spends the night twice a week and I have one on our guest room bed, too, so I'm getting one for her bed at home and one for my daughter, too. So cozy! I just use it to heat the bed and then I turn it off.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk