Menu

Weekly Reports 10/10/08

Trivium Academy

I'll be posting mine tonight, it will be a 3 weeks in one report, because my kids were barely home for 2 of those weeks leaving me with hardly anything to post about. Once we finish with today's activities I will have time to compose my report and put in pics. (and read everyone else's reports while I am at it)

OK so you guys update every week?? I thought it was a daily thing. And what is the Wordless Wednesday?? I have not figured that yet either.

Hi - basically we do a weekly wrap up of what we accomplished that week. Trivium Academy has a list of all the weekly reporters in her side bar.

Wordless Wednesday is a picture posted on your blog on Wednesday. Just a picture without explanation. Go to a few of the ww posts you see and check out the blogs. There are several ww communities going around the internet.

HTH

Robin

Hi guys! I love this idea, but I am never together enough to do it.

Mine is up...I had to do it in 2 parts, it was kind of long.

I love reading the other reporters, I've found some good ideas just by visiting.

Mine took a while to do, I'm not sure how often I will do these, but this is my offering this week...a little late!!

Weekly report Oct.5-10 part 1

have a great week everyone!:001_smile: