Menu

What is the name of this song? Update- We found it!!!!

itsheresomewhere

Someone on here has to know.  I have heard it twice now while out but the stores are a little too loud for shazaam to work.  And of course when I turned on the radio at home, it was at the end of it. :glare:

Here are the clues-

Christmas song sung by a female.

It says for the last line this is my holiday song( DS thinks it might say holiday time).

A line in it says something like- can you imagine such a beautiful sight.

It does mention candy and snow.

It maybe a pop song or easy listening.

I have googled it quite a bit today but I am not finding it.  Whoever finds it, gets a few of these guys :hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray: .

Thanks

While at the pet store today, it came on and we used Shazam.  

Here it is- 

Edited by itsheresomewhere
  • Like 1

I don't know, but my tip is that radio stations' web sites often have a running list of what they've played for the last hour or so. For example if you look at our local KFOG web site, you can see a "recently played" list on the right side. Maybe try that next time you hear it?

This station only had for the past hour. And by the time I had time to look we were over that. This song is going to drive me nuts until I figure it out.

Wait...have you heard it while in a store? That is, is it part of a store's soundtrack? 

The handful of chain retail jobs I've had gave stores CDs to play. So if you heard it in a store, you could try talking to management to find out what it is. (I know that the stores I worked sent a list of songs with the CD.)

Other than that, I have no ideas what it could be.

Wait...have you heard it while in a store? That is, is it part of a store's soundtrack?

The handful of chain retail jobs I've had gave stores CDs to play. So if you heard it in a store, you could try talking to management to find out what it is. (I know that the stores I worked sent a list of songs with the CD.)

Other than that, I have no ideas what it could be.

Heard it walking in the mall and on the radio. Mall gave me the name of the Internet station but no response from them.