Menu

What's your favorite number? Updated to add 42

luuknam

What's your favorite number?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite number?

So, I did an update and added 42 to the answer options. Anyone who wants to change their vote can delete their old vote and vote anew.

I'm old enough to remember the song, so it got into my head anyway. :eek:

Let me fix that for you:

I am such an idiot. But hey, you know what they say about curiosity and cats.....

You're not an idiot. It's okay to be curious. Not sure why the video is embedded in this post instead of just being a link. My plan was to tempt you into clicking the link to this video, but I guess we'll just have to live with it being embedded. Should still help you get rid of the other song, no?

• Like 1

Because  you're a Star Trek fan, of course.  :D 

47 - Memory Alpha

47 (number) - wikipedia

Very interesting!

I've probably watched less than twenty episodes of Star Trek in my life, and all of those were the original series.  I'm almost positive I've never seen a bit of The Next Generation.  The Wiki link proves its numerical coolness, though. ;)

• Like 1

When I was struggling in life with the fact that we would only have one child, another mom of an only shared School House Rock "3 is the perfect number" song. (A mom, a dad, and baby makes three) It has taken many years, but I finally have come to accept that 3 is the perfect number for our family. I fought against 3 long enough. Now I am at peace with 3. It is my number.

• Like 1