Menu

Your dog's favorite grain-free food? :o)

6packofun

Mine is admittedly a very picky eater.  I just want to find something that he will eat without my needing to doctor it up with broth or a spoonful of canned food!  (He has been eating Fromm for some time but he's never really dug into it like his life depended on it.  LOL)

Kirkland's from Costco. She eats the Salmon and Sweet Potato.

This one is my dog's favorite as well. I really miss Costco, but I see he may miss it even more than I. I am not happy with the food choices we have here so right now my dog's favorite food is mommy's chicken livers with green beans, carrots, and a farm fresh raw egg.
  • Like 1

Whatever I cook for him. ;)  But I do usually include some grains.  I've never had a dog who did well w/o at least a bit of grain in the diet.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about having to do a bit of doctoring by adding some healthful additions.  There's no way on earth I'd ever feed a dog nothing but kibble.

Mine is admittedly a very picky eater.  I just want to find something that he will eat without my needing to doctor it up with broth or a spoonful of canned food!  (He has been eating Fromm for some time but he's never really dug into it like his life depended on it.  LOL)

Evo.

My dog loves Fromm too.  I think I would try different flavors to find one your dog likes.  Fromm food has an excellent reputation and no recalls.  My dog eats Surf and Turf, but her favorite is Salmon Tunalini.  We buy the Salmon food and give it to her as a treat.  She absolutely loves it. I've thought about switching and letting the Salmon Tunalini be her regular kibble, but I hate to lose it as a treat.  I do dress her regular kibble up with a few treats, an egg or some yogurt. 

Suzanne