Menu

nm---was thinking this would hurt feelings.

Halcyon

40 members have voted

1. 1. nm

• "To each his own."
    • nm
    • nm
    • nm
    • m,
    • nm

But if they say what they think....

I have a bad habit of saying what I think.

I am not actually less nice on the internet because it is anon. I am the same amount of nice. 

If I manage not to say what I think IRL I would probably make a "I am not making a face" face and they would still know what I am thinking. 

• Like 2

I wanted to know. I know some people think I'm loony. That's ok. It's just because they're loony. I love them anyway. I was so exited.

I seriously was super curious also. That's why I posted it. In the same way I might be interested what people really think when I tell them I practice acupuncture ("She's crazy, why does she believe in this carp!" "Guess she didn't get into real medical school" LOL)

• Like 1

I wanted to know. I know some people think I'm loony. That's ok. It's just because they're loony. I love them anyway. I was so exited.

The thing is...the "choices" have been implied or explicitly written in other threads, to the best of my recollection. They weren't anything "new."

I wanted to see the results, too.

I believe that the Eucharist is the real presence of Jesus and people think that is loony or I'm loony or it's disgusting...I'd rather know what they think than not know.

• Like 1

The thing is...the "choices" have been implied or explicitly written in other threads, to the best of my recollection. They weren't anything "new."

I believe that the Eucharist is the real presence of Jesus and people think that is loony or I'm loony or it's disgusting...I'd rather know what they think than not know.

Cannibalism! Kidding.

People in my circles don't believe that's true, but we believe in miracles, so we don't think you're loony. Though I do have my suspicions...

• Like 1

Cannibalism! Kidding.

People in my circles don't believe that's true, but we believe in miracles, so we don't think you're loony. Though I do have my suspicions...

Nothing whatsoever to do with my belief in transubstantiation, right? :lol:

It's cuz I want to smell Cat's hair...that's why you think I'm loony...

• Like 2

I think I'm going to vote for option "m" (second from bottom) because that's my initial.

I don't care what the question is. M is the answer.

I gave you an extra vote there, m was looking like it needed another vote.

Mysterious, this poll.

M. :)

I believe Jesus was raised from the dead. And he raised that Lazarus guy, too. Loony tunes, I tell ya. ;)

• Like 2

:iagree:

Whether or not you like what someone's opinion is, it's always good to know where people really stand, not just where they pretend to stand.

• Like 1