• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Five hours into the loud mariachi music, as I am able to hear the words from any part of my house in the middle of my four acres of land, I am not amused.  The sheriff has been called, the neighbors have been spoken to, and no one knows exactly where it is coming from.  Dh just left with the kids to hunt it down.  I just finished two hours of house cleaning so I am sitting on the couch listening to mariachi music. :confused1:

• Like 4

He found the source of the music and called the sheriff with an address.  It's a good mile and a half away, if that tells you how loud it is.  Dude.

Wow.  That's some impressive mariachi going on.  Glad that your family did what you could to bring peace to your county.

I would have been extremely irritated.

• Like 2

Wow. That's some impressive mariachi going on. Glad that your family did what you could to bring peace to your county.

I would have been extremely irritated.

Thanks! We are rural here, but I figure people in a five mile radius are affected. Some of the areas are more populated than our neighborhood. Not sure what folks are thinking.

Thanks! We are rural here, but I figure people in a five mile radius are affected. Some of the areas are more populated than our neighborhood. Not sure what folks are thinking.

I wonder what it must have sounded like up close?!!

Sometimes the people around the corner have loud parties.  It seems like it's always on a night when we have to get up early the next morning.  Unfortunately, it's on the side of the house that the littles sleep on.

I have the same problem with sitting in traffic while people have their radios blaring inappropriate music.  Think, people!

(Junie is now stepping down from her soapbox.)

• Like 2

He found the source of the music and called the sheriff with an address.  It's a good mile and a half away, if that tells you how loud it is.  Dude.

I have called the popo multiple times on  a neighbor *two doors down* who thought it was ok to do mariachi from 7 p.m. to after midnight. No. Just...no.

• Like 3

We moved awayfrom the lands of loud music seveal years ago. Theonly noise problem here is occasional gunfire. Especially during hunting season.

Ironically, do did we. And yes to the gun noise. These folks had set up a hoedown in the middle of a field. Who does that?

Boo to the ya(h)! Etc.

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 5